So "The Shining" was Kubrick's confession to faking the apollo moon landing?

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
We went to moon.

We are sending robots to mars so you mean to tell me dudes can't go to the moon?

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I wanna see one of these for Eyes Wide Shut, dope ass movie to me and it was a blatant secret society movie...I'm sure there's some ill theories out there, especially the timing of dude's death.

COQWAVE

the real puff daddy
Daps
:dwillhuh::skip::wtf::ohhh::damn:
75254d1213119327-animated-gif-thread-bad-bong-hit.gif

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is one of those situations where I'd entertain it only if there was some text to go along with it cause I'm not gonna sit there and watch 30 minutes of the movie just to see how this relates to faking the landing.

well then why even comment? thats pure lazy boy at its finest. when you're to lazy to possibly learn something. you know we're in trouble. wow.

and for your information. it woudlnt do it any justice to put it in text form. you NEED to see what he's narrating about. there's no other way for you to connect the dots. if he just said something you wouldnt know if its true or not unless you actually saw it happening in the movie yourself.

its only 30min. i know for a fact you've spent 30 mins of your life at some point doing absolutely nothing of importance. so this little 30 wont hurt one bit.

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's a funny theory but obviously bullshyt.

There's some good Kubrick theories out there.

There's a documentary dropping about all The Shining theories called Room 237.

Then you got all the gay subtext throughout his films, the Secret Societies in Eyes Wide Shut etc

It's fun to look at but with all these kind of things it's just a case of people looking at shyt a little too hard.

lol at these types of responses to anything that isnt keeping everything nicely tied like a bow. why is it when someone tries to explain the deeper meaning of ANYTHING. there is always someone to say"move along there's nothing to see here." even though we've seen in the past where we have been moved along and find out decades later there was actually something to see there. why is it so far fetched? cause you just REFUSE To believe it. you dont have any evidence why it cant be true. so you just CHOOSE not to believe it based on nothing. i'm saying. atleast break it down to us dummies why you see this stuff as nonsense?

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
well then why even comment? thats pure lazy boy at its finest. when you're to lazy to possibly learn something. you know we're in trouble. wow.

and for your information. it woudlnt do it any justice to put it in text form. you NEED to see what he's narrating about. there's no other way for you to connect the dots. if he just said something you wouldnt know if its true or not unless you actually saw it happening in the movie yourself.

its only 30min. i know for a fact you've spent 30 mins of your life at some point doing absolutely nothing of importance. so this little 30 wont hurt one bit.
I see. You obviously have very strong feelings about this :whoo: