So the rumors are true that the Migos broke up because offset fukked saweetie behind Quavos back?

Lurkio

All Star
Daps

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I doubt it. They’re legit blood related and was raised under the same roof.

Their split had more to do with P and paperwork

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
I wonder why they don't get along. Cardi is a bird but doesn't seem like sue cheats on offset. What could be the possible reason that they don't fukk with her 🤔

And also nikkas thats related by blood breaking up over a female or at all is crazy... two of em is cousins and the other is their nephew or some shyt. You grew up together... smarten up
She’s the one who shyts on them apparently. From the leaked texts to Offset she be talkin greasy about them.

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Nah, you'd still feel a way. I've literally sat down and had last suppers with my boys requesting permission to fukk they exes and I still got cut off. I've since learned the errors in my ways but dont act like you would be cool if they gave you a heads up that's bullshyt you still gonna be in ya feelings like a bytch when they hit
This happened 2x in my life and I’m still close with my brehs til this day. Women come and go but good friends are hard to come by.