So the rumors are true that the Migos broke up because offset fukked saweetie behind Quavos back?

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I would blame my dawg more than shorty if that happens….:yeshrug: this whole time you been wantin to fck her

And nikkas gave me bad rep when I said there would be mass killings if women revealed their true nature to men....look at this mindset :scust:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
And nikkas gave me bad rep when I said there would be mass killings if women revealed their true nature to men....look at this mindset :scust:
Whats wrong woth it? I dont care if some other nikka fcked and showed me who she really is. But my nikka? Hell nah… thats a snake :yeshrug:

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
A woman will fukk your pops if she’s attracted to him and he’s willing. Women have no morals when it comes to things like this, it’s whatever they feel at the moment. My homegirl fukked her husband’s best friend (since they were 6) and she hasn’t told him because she knows her husband would literally kill him.

Befriend women and let them talk…
Curious... that was her getback for something or she just went there cuz she wanted to?

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
You don't fukk with women that your boys been with....definitely don't do it if it's family

But cats in this era don't got no code so it's expected

BarackStar

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
detroit
A woman will fukk your pops if she’s attracted to him and he’s willing. Women have no morals when it comes to things like this, it’s whatever they feel at the moment. My homegirl fukked her husband’s best friend (since they were 6) and she hasn’t told him because she knows her husband would literally kill him.

Befriend women and let them talk…

The funny thing is it will inevitably come out if it’s his best friend and then it’s go be worse than it would’ve been if he knew from Jump. Double homi