So the rumors are true that the Migos broke up because offset fukked saweetie behind Quavos back?

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’ve heard these rumors about Offset smashing Saweetie behind Quavo’s back for a minute now….:dame:

If it’s true though :francis:

As a Migos fan, I’m disappointed that Quavo and Offset let a bytch come between them but I understand. I been in Quavo’s shoes before with my best friend who I considered a brother and it took a while for us to move the past it. We realized that she was a thot at the end of the day but it made me look at him different.

We had been cool since the 4th grade but I won’t forget it what he did.
You’re still friends?

:snoop:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
any nikka that could make a cut throat
ex stripper bytch from the bronx get some shut the
fukk up and want a family is a player.
HnkwCPJ.gif

that other nikka tried buying the bytch
when all she wanted was nut in her
face and shot to voicemail when the
wife was home.....layers my nikkas.

UKVu0t8.gif

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Nah, you'd still feel a way. I've literally sat down and had last suppers with my boys requesting permission to fukk they exes and I still got cut off. I've since learned the errors in my ways but dont act like you would be cool if they gave you a heads up that's bullshyt you still gonna be in ya feelings like a bytch when they hit
That's some messy shyt. It sound like y'all cuffing hoes. Me and my dudes don't even go there with women we have claimed. Once they cut off they don't exist. I know of one time that happened in my friends circle and the guy that did fukk someone ex got beat up in front of his parents as a grown man and completely cut out the crew

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Never trust nikkas that make dumb people music. They are probably not very intelligent themselves, and will be more likely to act on impulse and primal desire.

Lupe Fiasco for example will be less likely to fuk your girl than offset.

One is an intelligent dude, that likely cab control impulses and understands ethics. the other is a stereotypical nikka that makes music for other stereotypical nikkas about shyt like this. Do the math people.

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
That's some messy shyt. It sound like y'all cuffing hoes. Me and my dudes don't even go there with women we have claimed. Once they cut off they don't exist. I know of one time that happened in my friends circle and the guy that did fukk someone ex got beat up in front of his parents as a grown man and completely cut out the crew
Real nikkas is extinct. :wow:
That's man code 101.