So the rumors are true that the Migos broke up because offset fukked saweetie behind Quavos back?

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
This happened 2x in my life and I’m still close with my brehs til this day. Women come and go but good friends are hard to come by.
I get it... But depending how this was done you watch them nikkas too. I could have fukked a couple of my guys girls and didn't.. Even after because I never wanted it to be a question. Loyalty is everything.

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I get it... But depending how this was done you watch them nikkas too. I could have fukked a couple of my guys girls and didn't.. Even after because I never wanted it to be a question. Loyalty is everything.
That’s the key. Personally, I don’t mess with my friend’s woman, before or after they’re done.

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
A woman will fukk your pops if she’s attracted to him and he’s willing. Women have no morals when it comes to things like this, it’s whatever they feel at the moment. My homegirl fukked her husband’s best friend (since they were 6) and she hasn’t told him because she knows her husband would literally kill him.

Befriend women and let them talk…

Rn.

Supporter
Daps

"Mid" - coli nikkas

michael-jordan-yeah.gif