So the rumors are true that the Migos broke up because offset fukked saweetie behind Quavos back?

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I know stranger things have happened but that just doesn’t make sense.

Offset would REALLY fukk his homeboy and groupmate’s girl? Like the actual girl he’s CLAIMING?!?! There’s no way that stays a secret, Saweetie never struck me as the type to keep her mouth shut regarding that type of shyt. One argument and she’d be wielding that like a samurai sword.

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
If I had clout like old boy, I'd be knocking down women all across the Globe.

I don't understand these guys.

You're telling me you can knock down Egyptian, st.lucian, Ecuadorian, anywhere on God's green earth and you don't.
:mjlol:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
If I had clout like old boy, I'd be knocking down women all across the Globe.

I don't understand these guys.

You're telling me you can knock down Egyptian, st.lucian, Ecuadorian, anywhere on God's green earth and you don't.
:mjlol:
You would knock down your brother's wife if you had clout?

That's what the story is all about

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I’d only feel a way if my bro didn’t give me a heads up. That makes me question if I can trust him on anything else.

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
You would knock down your brother's wife if you had clout?

That's what the story is all about
Nah man, I'm saying it's options everywhere why do something as sick as that. I don't even befriend my any or my guy's girlfriends or wives

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
I know stranger things have happened but that just doesn’t make sense.

Offset would REALLY fukk his homeboy and groupmate’s girl? Like the actual girl he’s CLAIMING?!?! There’s no way that stays a secret, Saweetie never struck me as the type to keep her mouth shut regarding that type of shyt. One argument and she’d be wielding that like a samurai sword.
It's actually worse because them nikkas are all related. Quavo and Offset are cousins.