So the rumors are true that the Migos broke up because offset fukked saweetie behind Quavos back?

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
I know stranger things have happened but that just doesn’t make sense.

Offset would REALLY fukk his homeboy and groupmate’s girl? Like the actual girl he’s CLAIMING?!?! There’s no way that stays a secret, Saweetie never struck me as the type to keep her mouth shut regarding that type of shyt. One argument and she’d be wielding that like a samurai sword.

I’m not really with the chatty patty shyt but I recently heard Travis Porter saying the Migos broke up “over a bytch”… with the comment and this song it’s starting to sound valid

BBG

Superstar
Daps
I’d only feel a way if my bro didn’t give me a heads up. That makes me question if I can trust him on anything else.
Nah, you'd still feel a way. I've literally sat down and had last suppers with my boys requesting permission to fukk they exes and I still got cut off. I've since learned the errors in my ways but dont act like you would be cool if they gave you a heads up that's bullshyt you still gonna be in ya feelings like a bytch when they hit

Jahbarri

Banned
Daps
Reppin
MONTREAL
Nah, you'd still feel a way. I've literally sat down and had last suppers with my boys requesting permission to fukk they exes and I still got cut off. I've since learned the errors in my ways but dont act like you would be cool if they gave you a heads up that's bullshyt you still gonna be in ya feelings like a bytch when they hit
Weirdo tryna get sloppy seconds IGNORED

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I’m not sure if that’s what it is. It’s known that Migos and Cardi don’t get along. It could be that as well. But Saweetie fukkin Offset ain’t beyond possibility either.

I wonder why they don't get along. Cardi is a bird but doesn't seem like sue cheats on offset. What could be the possible reason that they don't fukk with her 🤔

And also nikkas thats related by blood breaking up over a female or at all is crazy... two of em is cousins and the other is their nephew or some shyt. You grew up together... smarten up