So....the founder of Porsche was a fukking Nazi and best friends with Hitler...

Daps
Reppin
NULL
That Lac interior look straight out the future :banderas:

I rented a Dts when I went to FL in like 08 gotta admit that ride was luxurious as fukk. Felt nary a bump, seats felt like a lazy boy :ahh:

Lacs got that stigma of being for grandpops but I'd look into them ats-v and whatnot if I were currently car shopping

That's the thing if you got a 750 you ain't got shyt if you have a bmw, if you ain't got the s550 you ain't got shyt if you got a benz.

All lacs come loaded with shyt, smooth ride, durability, it's no comparison. That european shyt is overpriced because they are imports.

The Long ass lexus I forget the name is way better than 760 and the s600, no comparison.

Edub

Veteran
Daps
Don't drive a Ford either then...he was a major sympathizer too:manny:

(Basically, get over the shyt)

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So Hitler integrated armies now right? Lmfao get your info off of facebook posts brehs :mjlol:

Not to get into the middle of your fight; but just like England and France; Germany had colonies in Africa (Cameroon and Tanzania comes to mind right now).

Not only that but the USA didn't integrate it's military until the 1950's, which was after WWII.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So what is your point?
That maybe Nazi Germany treated a world renowned superstar athlete marginally better than America did?

:mjlol:

I think that he point is that America is just as racist as Germany.

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Anything about Ford or Dodge? During the precivil movement years?

Japanese auto makers? During world war?

Funny enough Ford and GM had plants in Japan during WW2.

Also Mitsubishi, what would eventually be Nissan, Toyota, etc. had their production partly subsidized by Imperial Japan as they were going to mostly build trucks for the war.

This thread shouldn't be as popular as it is. Its just common to have your production geared towards the war especially during those times.

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Fanta - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Fanta is a global brand of fruit-flavored carbonated soft drinks created by The Coca-Cola Company. There are over 100 flavors worldwide. The drink originated in Nazi Germany under trade embargo for Coca-Cola ingredients in 1940.

an alternative :ehh:

Not many kids turn their lemonade stands into successful ventures, but 11-year-old Mikaila Ulmer has raised the bar by securing a four-state contract with Whole Foods.

The Austin, Texas sixth-grader built her lemonade business, BeeSweet Lemonade (soon-to-be “Me & The Bees”), with a 1940s lemonade recipe from her grandmother that uses flaxseed and local honey as sweetener. Ulmer received a $60,000 investment when she appeared on ABC’s Shark Tank with her business.

Whole Foods also saw the promise in her lemonade, which supports local bees by using honey. The supermarket chain signed a deal with Ulmer to sell the lemonade in 55 stores across Arkansas, Texas, Louisiana and Oklahoma. While the lemonade brand highlights the role of bees, Ulmer said she wasn’t always a fan

This Little Girl Got a Whole Foods Contract for Her Lemonade Business

zwgaoj.jpg

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Perhaps you guys misunderstand me. Im under no illusion of what this country is. But the fact nikkas are gonna act like Hitler wasnt that bad is just dangerous thinking. Outside of what he did with Nazi Germany, his influence has created maybe millions of radical and militant white supremacist worldwide

So yeah. fukk Hitler

Yeah fukk Hitler. No doubt, but don't act like White Supremacy didn't exist right here in the USA long before Hitler was ever born. What is the KKK if not a White supremacy group? The KKK predated the Nazi's by almost 60 years.

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
German engineering is great. That's just what they are good at. :yeshrug: Terrible at social justice and equality though.

:wtf:

20110115_WOC893.gif

They invented the concept of pensions/retirement for old people....they have free higher education for anyone...even non-Germans....They have just taken in millions of refugees etc

Unless you mean the Nazis, in which case I agree.

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Low Quality Posting
What country do you live in?
England.. I'm African doe (Jamaican)
:leon:

Always kind of wondered why Nazi Germany would side with Japan. Most likely just because it's a common enemy, nothing more.
Not saying Hitler was a great guy or anything. But I do think there is some truth to hiding the history behind events. It's done to us all the time. That said, "does not imply contempt for other races" kind of contradicts what he thought about the Jews though doesn't it?

I believe the Holocaust was exaggerated to immense proportions.

Funny how they got their own sovereign state. 300+ billion in reparations. Now have the most technological sophisticated army in the world BUT blacks people still fighting for reperations for the slave trade.

Lastly.... The lie of the Holocaust was pinnacle in setting up a state (Israel) in the middle east which the west/zionists/usa/people who run the banks used as a lil brother to keep an eye on then emerging countries in the middle east who has mass amounts of oil.

The Holocaust was the excuse used to create the state of Israel and fund all the weaponry.

Israel been kicking ass ever since. Egypt, Libya, Syria... Kicked all they asses.

Holocaust was the 9/11 before 9/11. Just an excuse for more military expansion and imperialism.

History repeats itself.