So....the founder of Porsche was a fukking Nazi and best friends with Hitler...

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
So USA haven't used the media to white wash the world?

And you out here worried about Hitler.

Support America brehs
At this point....america has wreaked more havoc on the world in its almost 250 years of existence than Nazi Germany from 1939-1945.

Gutzman

Pro
Daps
I always thought those cars were fugly anyway. Never would have gotten one even if i could afford one.

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
shyt I know they're slaughtering people by the millions and bringing war to Africa, Europe, and Asia :patrice:

But these cars man :yeshrug: gotta follow these dreams :win:
True. Being an informed black consumer is difficult. Lol, I gotta be that guy. What about the founder of Planned Parenthood and feminist pioneer Margaret Sanger? She went out of her way to kill black children. I see girls riding for abortion, PP, and feminism.

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
please, if you ever owned a benz or bmw you would know how shyt those cars and they stay in the shop. Just like those trash as range rovers.

Cadillac's are superior they last forever,
so do Lexus' those are quality machines

:mjlol: Lacs only last forever cuz nikkaz and old people dont know any better. Brehs become the Reanimator when it come Cadillacs. Just cant let that sh!t die.

And Benz's and BMW's are sh!tty cars now. :deadrose:

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
please, if you ever owned a benz or bmw you would know how shyt those cars and they stay in the shop. Just like those trash as range rovers.

Cadillac's are superior they last forever, so do Lexus' those are quality machines

i own a cla:dame:

the benz over a fukkin cadillac any fukkin day:stopitslime:

kinda foolishness....

R.B.J1

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Throw Ford in the bushes too while we're at it :ld:

You got that right, Henry Ford didn't want blacks that worked for Ford Motor Company living with or near whites so a new city was created (Inkster,MI.) which is a suburb of Detroit. Inkster is/was so crime ridden that it was called Saigon in the 1990's. My pops retired from Ford Motor Company, blacks always got the worst jobs, etc. Henry Ford was a true bigot and no better than this Porshe guy.