So....the founder of Porsche was a fukking Nazi and best friends with Hitler...

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
I think that he point is that America is just as racist as Germany.
And who said it wasn't? lol Are you fukers really this dumb or do you just pretend to be? Hopefully the later.
Yeah fukk Hitler. No doubt, but don't act like White Supremacy didn't exist right here in the USA long before Hitler was ever born. What is the KKK if not a White supremacy group? The KKK predated the Nazi's by almost 60 years.
Going to ask you the same question I asked the last dumbass... Where in his post did he defend the history of America?
Act like Hitler wouldn't have us all killed if he could brehs. Act like Hitler never spoke ill of blacks brehs. Act like Hitler never killed blacks brehs

Some of yall are too stupid to really be real

Where is it? I really don't fukking see where he defended America. You have to understand, the idiot that created that argument only did so because he couldn't find any way to justify what he was going to say. So instead he creates an argument out of thin air to make it seem like he had a point. I don't like to call people stupid but if that poster is not trolling, something is seriously wrong.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
England.. I'm African doe (Jamaican)

I believe the Holocaust was exaggerated to immense proportions.

Funny how they got their own sovereign state. 300+ billion in reparations. Now have the most technological sophisticated army in the world BUT blacks people still fighting for reperations for the slave trade.

Lastly.... The lie of the Holocaust was pinnacle in setting up a state (Israel) in the middle east which the west/zionists/usa/people who run the banks used as a lil brother to keep an eye on then emerging countries in the middle east who has mass amounts of oil.

The Holocaust was the excuse used to create the state of Israel and fund all the weaponry.

Israel been kicking ass ever since. Egypt, Libya, Syria... Kicked all they asses.

Holocaust was the 9/11 before 9/11. Just an excuse for more military expansion and imperialism.

History repeats itself.
Okay so let me get this straight, you created a false argument against @YeLovesBoston in which you randomly decided to make it seem as if he was dismissing the US's legacy of white supremacy, all the while you're living in the UK? The mother of the United States white supremacy? Am I getting this right? :jbhmm:

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Black men and companies need to hire their own engineers and make their own cars. There's a start up in Africa doing this very thing. :ohhh:

Katanka is made in Ghana.
th

There is also the Kiira Motor company in Uganda.
th

Kiira Motors Corporation

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Okay so let me get this straight, you created a false argument against @YeLovesBoston in which you randomly decided to make it seem as if he was dismissing the US's legacy of white supremacy, all the while you're living in the UK? The mother of the United States white supremacy? Am I getting this right? :jbhmm:
Where you going with this...

Sounds like one of them "how can you be a Pan-Africanist but live in ______/ wear European clothes/work for the white man" taking shyt to extremes.

Not to mention the post you quoted was dope af and this is what you have to say? Let him debate his own battles hun.

Seems like this dude got big brothers and sisters on the board. It ain't that deep

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And who said it wasn't? lol Are you fukers really this dumb or do you just pretend to be? Hopefully the later.

Going to ask you the same question I asked the last dumbass... Where in his post did he defend the history of America?

Where is it? I really don't fukking see where he defended America. You have to understand, the idiot that created that argument only did so because he couldn't find any way to justify what he was going to say. So instead he creates an argument out of thin air to make it seem like he had a point. I don't like to call people stupid but if that poster is not trolling, something is seriously wrong.

I don't know you to be name calling, but you have to be pretty fukking dumb if you think that the USA was less racist than Nazi Germany. The USA had the same shyt that Germany had. Slavery; genocide (they killed off Native Americans); Segregation; Relocation (they moved Native Americans on to reservations), etc. Hell Andrew Jackson made Cherokee Indians walk from North Carolina, Tennessee and Georgia into Oklahoma territory. They didn't even bother recording how many people died on the trial of tears.

I understand the point that you are making, but I don't understand why you guys are refusing to acknowledge the points that Hoopdreams94 is making.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Where you going with this...

Sounds like one of them "how can you be a Pan-Africanist but live in ______/ wear European clothes/work for the white man" taking shyt to extremes.

Not to mention the post you quoted was dope af and this is what you have to say? Let him debate his own battles hun.

Seems like this dude got big brothers and sisters on the board. It ain't that deep
I'm pointing out your idiocy. Dude didn't even make any point about the lesser of two evils, he just pointed out that Hitler would've slaughtered black folk too especially had they been in Germany in abundance. Germany is a colonialist power, just not on the level of the country you live in. :mjpls:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh, just stop.

I get his point though. Can't say fukk the Nazis and then act like the US was any better when they were doing the same shyt. You really can't trust the US narrative on anything when they leave out a lot of history to keep doing the shyt that it does and excuse itself of any wrongdoing such as slavery and acts against humanity.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
I don't know you to be name calling, but you have to be pretty fukking dumb if you think that the USA was less racist than Nazi Germany. The USA had the same shyt that Germany had. Slavery; genocide (they killed off Native Americans); Segregation; Relocation (they moved Native Americans on to reservations), etc. Hell Andrew Jackson made Cherokee Indians walk from North Carolina, Tennessee and Georgia into Oklahoma territory. They didn't even bother recording how many people died on the trial of tears.

I understand the point that you are making, but I don't understand why you guys are refusing to acknowledge the points that Hoopdreams94 is making.
Quote a post in this thread that said the USA is less racist than Germany. :jbhmm:

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps

:why: Because the argument was pulled out of thin air. IT DOES NOT justify what was said in the beginning of his post and NOT A SINGLE poster here is going to defend the history of America. End of discussion. Next time read the thread, thoroughly.

Quote a post in this thread that said the USA is less racist than Germany. :jbhmm:
They won't, they will just continue posting nonsense similar to what I just quoted. Dancing around the bush for hours too appear correct in this argument. I'm not wasting any more of my time with this.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm pointing out your idiocy. Dude didn't even make any point about the lesser of two evils, he just pointed out that Hitler would've slaughtered black folk too especially had they been in Germany in abundance. Germany is a colonialist power, just not on the level of the country you live in. :mjpls:

But Germany didn't slaughter Black people on any greater scale in there colonies in Cameroon and Tanzania than the English did in their colonies in Nigeria and Kenya. They are all equally racist.