So....the founder of Porsche was a fukking Nazi and best friends with Hitler...

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: Lacs only last forever cuz nikkaz and old people dont know any better. Brehs become the Reanimator when it come Cadillacs. Just cant let that sh!t die.

And Benz's and BMW's are sh!tty cars now. :deadrose:

Yes, cadillacs are more luxurious and come with better features plus they run forever.

BMW's break down easy so do Benz I had both so I know.

The vet is a better sports car than any benz and will blow the doors off any of that AMG shyt lol. The vet z06 out performs lambos and porsche's

yall just love some european branding and don't know shyt about cars.

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Yes, cadillacs are more luxurious and come with better features plus they run forever.

BMW's break down easy so do Benz I had both so I know.

The vet is a better sports car than any benz and will blow the doors off any of that AMG shyt lol. The vet z06 out performs lambos and porsche's

yall just love some european branding and don't know shyt about cars.

One question. Where any of those cars mentioned that you bought second hand, in other words....used?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
One question. Where any of those cars mentioned that you bought second hand, in other words....used?

No, all the cars were new from a car broker. Luxury Sedans.

Even if if they were used, the first luxury car I got was a used caddy DTS 2003 and still runs great I sold it to one of my friend's cousins a few years ago. You will not find a 2003 745 even running lol.

You get more bang for your bac with a lac, it's just more durable. People like the look of the european cars, but I prefer the inside and how it feels to drive. Lacs are superior

2014-mercedes-benz-s550-interior-photo-547266-s-1280x782.jpg

2016-Cadillac-CT6-Interior-03.jpg

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
FYI (Coz I'm on a roll)

If you wanna talk about Hitler's alleged dream. USA succeeded with that.

Military bases all over the world.

Waging wars all over the globe.

Bombing the fukk outta everyone.

You see how they demonized kadafi. History repeats itself.

Support the oppressors though brehs.

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
FYI (Coz I'm on a roll)

If you wanna talk about Hitler's alleged dream. USA succeeded with that.

Military bases all over the world.

Waging wars all over the globe.

Bombing the fukk outta everyone.

You see how they demonized kadafi. History repeats itself.

Support the oppressors though brehs.

What country do you live in?

TrebleMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
The Victors of war rewrite the history books friend.
1278b4b068359252a2e5bddee1bb4933.jpg
:leon:

Always kind of wondered why Nazi Germany would side with Japan. Most likely just because it's a common enemy, nothing more.
Originally, Germany had a very close relationship with the Chinese nationalist government, even providing military aid and assistance to the Republic of China. Relations soured after the outbreak of the Second Sino-Japanese War on 7 July 1937, and when China shortly thereafter concluded the Sino-Soviet Non-Aggression Pact with the Soviet Union. Eventually Hitler concluded that Japan, not China, would be a more reliable geostrategic partner, notwithstanding the superior Sino-German economic relationship[33] and chose to end his alliance with the Chinese as the price of gaining an alignment with the more modern and powerful Japan. In a May 1938 address to the Reichstag, Hitler announced German recognition of Manchukuo, the Japanese-occupied puppet state in Manchuria, and renounced the German claims to the former colonies in the Pacific held by Japan.[34] Hitler ordered the end of arm shipments to China, as well as the recall of all German officers attached to the Chinese Army.[34] Despite this move, however, Hitler retained his general perception of neither the Japanese nor the Chinese civilizations being inferior to the German one. InThe Political Testament of Adolf Hitler, he wrote:

Pride in one's own race – and that does not imply contempt for other races – is also a normal and healthy sentiment. I have never regarded the Chinese or the Japanese as being inferior to ourselves. They belong to ancient civilizations, and I admit freely that their past history is superior to our own. They have the right to be proud of their past, just as we have the right to be proud of the civilization to which we belong. Indeed, I believe the more steadfast the Chinese and the Japanese remain in their pride of race, the easier I shall find it to get on with them.

— Adolf Hitler, The Political Testament of Adolf Hitler, Note #5, (February – April 1945)​
Not saying Hitler was a great guy or anything. But I do think there is some truth to hiding the history behind events. It's done to us all the time. That said, "does not imply contempt for other races" kind of contradicts what he thought about the Jews though doesn't it?

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps

Even if if they were used, the first luxury car I got was a used caddy DTS 2003 and still runs great I sold it to one of my friend's cousins a few years ago. You will not find a 2003 745 even running lol.

You get more bang for your bac with a lac, it's just more durable. People like the look of the european cars, but I prefer the inside and how it feels to drive. Lacs are superior

Myself personally, I'm not into luxury cars, but there is a certain class and sophistication with BMW's and Benz's, especially the former. Both of the interiors you posted are nice, but if I had to pick, I'm going with the Benz interior. I'm not one those people that thinks Europe is so much more enlightened than the US. However that pic is a classic case of beauty with simplicity vs. Gaudy.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island

That Lac interior look straight out the future :banderas:

I rented a Dts when I went to FL in like 08 gotta admit that ride was luxurious as fukk. Felt nary a bump, seats felt like a lazy boy :ahh:

Lacs got that stigma of being for grandpops but I'd look into them ats-v and whatnot if I were currently car shopping