So....the founder of Porsche was a fukking Nazi and best friends with Hitler...

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
All the caribs in England are immigrants, huge wave in the 50s. My people went and came so far.:mjcry: "The Lonely Londoners" is a very good book on the subject. It was hard coming up.
:skip:

You really think I give a fukk about England? I ain't throwing on no Cape for them. fukk England ahhaha

Do you know the history of how caribbeans came to this country? You wyling lol. fukk England fr:pachaha:

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All the caribs in England are immigrants, huge wave in the 50s. My people went and came so far.:mjcry: "The Lonely Londoners" is a very good book on the subject. It was hard coming up.
shyt crazy

My grandma tells stories of how they advertised coming the England by saying the streets were paved of gold. Everyone believed it too.

Dr. Sebi Jr.

Trust Me
Daps
Reppin
Not Technically a "Doctor"
I am in no way defending HoopDreams94's dumbass statements in this thread
I am. Any time there's a thread on the OG Big Homey Hitler, my boy HoopDreams94 comes through to drop knowledge and science on these sheeple's pineal glands. Remember, any time you see HoopDreams stanning Adolf da Gawd, think of me. He's on my level, intellectually. Hotep Hotep.

:salute:

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
This thread is fukkery. We really got brehs giving hitler a pass :mindblown:

"hitler never called me a n****"

"hitler didn't do anything America wouldn't do"
:cubewtfmayne:
yall stupid mofukkas
hitler was THE white supremacist
dude would've literally exterminated ALL black people for not having blonde hair and blue eyes if he won the war

and don't even get me started on how he would treat black Jews :smugcacmayne:
Shyt what the Japanese did to the Chinese was nothing and should be overlook compare to what was nazi Germany

Shyt don't even get me started on how the Chinese would treat other groups of people
0c5eba142d8d2c0a26ed33b405fbd511.png

TGainz

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Hitler bytch ass is a pack now so fukk him too, fukk Porsche too.

But most of these brands have ownership/history is some :mjpls:

Daps
You know, so many things popped into my head that I was going to type but some of these responses....

aA32CafjFwJP2.gif

I'm just gonna watch some TV shows online instead

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
Shyt what the Japanese did to the Chinese was nothing and should be overlook compare to what was nazi Germany

Shyt don't even get me started on how the Chinese would treat other groups of people
0c5eba142d8d2c0a26ed33b405fbd511.png
Are you actually caping for hitler and nazi Germany :what:

How are you moving the goalposts to talk about how my people would treat others when you know damn well we wouldn't go around killing folks because of some false sense of superiority :fohmayne:

of course China has done bad shyt. but don't be a fukking retard and put us in the same boat as fukking Nazis