So....the founder of Porsche was a fukking Nazi and best friends with Hitler...

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
I get his point though. Can't say fukk the Nazis and then act like the US was any better when they were doing the same shyt. You really can't trust the US narrative on anything when they leave out a lot of history to keep doing the shyt that it does and excuse itself of any wrongdoing such as slavery and acts against humanity.

giphy.gif

I'm fukking done. lol

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:why: Because the argument was pulled out of thin air. IT DOES NOT justify what was said in the beginning of his post and NOT A SINGLE poster here is going to defend the history of America. End of discussion. Next time read the thread, thoroughly.

They won't, they will just continue posting nonsense similar to what I just quoted. Dancing around the bush for hours too appear correct in this argument. I'm not wasting any more of my time with this.

I did read the thread and y'all jumped old boy because he made you look in the mirror at the conduct of your own land.

• Dap
Reactions: Paz

Rick Fox at UNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Boys
Separate art from artist.

Instead of worrying about holding past creators to a certain morality, worry about creating something your damn self.

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm pointing out your idiocy. Dude didn't even make any point about the lesser of two evils, he just pointed out that Hitler would've slaughtered black folk too especially had they been in Germany in abundance. Germany is a colonialist power, just not on the level of the country you live in. :mjpls:

:skip:

You really think I give a fukk about England? I ain't throwing on no Cape for them. fukk England ahhaha

Do you know the history of how caribbeans came to this country? You wyling lol. fukk England fr:pachaha:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
giphy.gif

I'm fukking done. lol

Please be. You sound like a fool trying to basically ignoring the fact that basically the US is fukked up too. I don't know whether or not what Hoopdreams said is true but I do know that the US has blood on its hands and was even showing sympathy to the Nazis ready to get scientists that were working for Hitler to join their side to do the US dirty work. Creating weapons of mass destruction and who knows what else. You had black soldiers in the army fighting in WW2 that got used, abused, experimented with and still couldnt even receive fukking benefits as vets because the GI didn't apply to them. They basically came back here and had to deal with the same shyt even worse.

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
Please be. You sound like a fool trying to basically ignoring the fact that basically the US is fukked up too. I don't know whether or not what Hoopdreams said is true but I do know that the US has blood on its hands and was even showing sympathy to the Nazis even capturing the scientists that were working for Hitler and then using them to do their dirty work. Creating weapons of mass destruction and who knows what else. You had black soldiers working for the US government and then getting used, abused, experimented with and still couldnt even receive fukking benefits as vets because the GI didn't apply to blacks due to Jim fukking Crow.
You're another stupid fukk. You jumped 4 pages and assumed people were in here defending the history of America. Please, dumb fukk, quote the post where they did. Oh that's right, no one in here said that. :krs:You can't find a single post in this thread. My goodness, you three fools should be banned on the spot for your stupidity.