So....the founder of Porsche was a fukking Nazi and best friends with Hitler...

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
:snoop:

Aye you trolling me right?

Hes right though. sure its easy to not drive a "Nazi" car but meanwhile you live and continue to participate in a country that hung your ancestors by their necks and fed black babies to alligators. Same narrative, lesser evils.

all im saying is that there is hate and repugnance rooted in everything. to pick and choose at this point is kind of dismal, especially in this day and age

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
German engineering is great. That's just what they are good at. :yeshrug: Terrible at social justice and equality though.

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
hitler said/believes the white blonde haired blue eyed man is a superior being on other men, he not only killed a mass number of jews but he also killed the long term unemployed and disabled of germany. thats many in this thread.

hitler aint no black super hero :russ:

YeLovesBoston

Superstar
Daps
Hes right though. sure its easy to not drive a "Nazi" car but meanwhile you live and continue to participate in a country that hung your ancestors by their necks and fed black babies to alligators. Same narrative, lesser evils.

all im saying is that there is hate and repugnance rooted in everything. to pick and choose at this point is kind of dismal, especially in this day and age

Perhaps you guys misunderstand me. Im under no illusion of what this country is. But the fact nikkas are gonna act like Hitler wasnt that bad is just dangerous thinking. Outside of what he did with Nazi Germany, his influence has created maybe millions of radical and militant white supremacist worldwide

So yeah. fukk Hitler

Family Man

Banned
Daps
But how do you know he wanted to white cleanse the world? Isn't this just information you got from your oppressors? Have you actually read anything Hitler wrote?

Don't let the media choose your enemies for you.

And on the subject of white cleansing let's not act like USA ain't done that already. Got the majority of Africa and Asian skin bleaching. You ain't woke bruh
You coli-nikkas say a lot of stupid shyt.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Act like Hitler wouldn't have us all killed if he could brehs. Act like Hitler never spoke ill of blacks brehs. Act like Hitler never killed blacks brehs

Some of yall are too stupid to really be real
I mean it was obviously a comment in gest but i see your point.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Not true. The government took control of all industry in Germany at the time. If you weren't associated with the Nazis or a Nazi you weren't going to be permitted to so business. The founder of Porsche had to produce the vehicles the Nazis wanted or he wouln't have been allow to pursue his passion which was building beautiful sports cars. I've been a German car enthusiast my whole life. I grew up speeding around in VW's until I bought my first car which is a Mercedes. I can't wait to buy my 911 when I get big boy money.
shyt I know they're slaughtering people by the millions and bringing war to Africa, Europe, and Asia :patrice:

But these cars man :yeshrug: gotta follow these dreams :win:

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:what: And who gives a fukk? Great products are great products no matter where they come from. They were fighting for their country, we were fighting for ours. And then if you wanna go deeper with it, "we" itself is so convoluded because really white America was fighting for itself and it didn't care about hispanics, natives, blacks, or asians for that matter.

People forget Henry Ford was a great admirer of Hitler and basically a white supremacist. But yes, Porsche did help create the engine components in the Tiger tanks and all that.

Not going to stop me from getting that Panamera one day :ahh: