So....the founder of Porsche was a fukking Nazi and best friends with Hitler...

YeLovesBoston

Superstar
Daps
You not woke. You still taking the white man's history as your own.

Did you know the nazi army had blacks in it and wasn't segregated unlike the US army? I don't think so.

You just spewing information you been taught is correct with no independent research or thought.

So Hitler integrated armies now right? Lmfao get your info off of facebook posts brehs :mjlol:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
hitler aint never called me nikka:mjlol:
Is it true that Hitler was friendly towards Jesse Owens and FDR is actually the one who snubbed Owens during the 1936 Olympics? • /r/AskHistorians

In Owens' own words: "I wasn't invited up to shake hands with Hitler- but I wasn't invited to the White House to shake hands with the President, either."

Owens got a tickertape parade when he returned to America, but he didn't stay in the limelight long. To make money, he staged exhibition races against cats and dogs. He dealt with the pain of racism and segregation just like any other black American at the time. Late in life, his achievement was honored - he got the Medal of Freedom in 1976 - but he was rightfully never shy about expressing his injured feelings.

None of that excuses revisionism based on the uncorroborated word of one elderly witness.

On the first day of the 1936 Olympics, Hitler met with two German medalists and a Finnish medalist in his suite. In the afternoon, two black American athletes won medals - but Hitler had left. It looked very much like an intentional snub, and the world press noticed it. The next morning, the Olympic officials informed Hitler that he had to congratulate all athletes - or none. Hitler decided not to meet any other athletes, and thus did not meet Owens or any other medalist on the second day of competition, when Owens won his first medal.

The third day, Owens won again and was embraced by a German competitor in full sight of Hitler's stand. By the time he'd finished his races for the day (and won again), however, Hitler had again left.

Owens (and the vast majority of other competitors) never met Hitler personally. Owens later claimed Hitler smiled and waved at him, but there are no recordings or photographs of this.

Baldur von Shirach, the head of the Hitler Youth, wrote that Hitler said this the next day, in the midst of a very long rant:

"The Americans should be ashamed of themselves, letting Negroes win their medals for them. I shall not shake hands with this Negro... Do you really think that I will allow myself to be photographed shaking hands with a Negro?"

I don't generally like to agree with von Shirach, but I'll take his story over this random photographer's story.

:francis:

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So Hitler integrated armies now right? Lmfao get your info off of facebook posts brehs :mjlol:
The Victors of war rewrite the history books friend.
1278b4b068359252a2e5bddee1bb4933.jpg

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is it true that Hitler was friendly towards Jesse Owens and FDR is actually the one who snubbed Owens during the 1936 Olympics? • /r/AskHistorians

In Owens' own words: "I wasn't invited up to shake hands with Hitler- but I wasn't invited to the White House to shake hands with the President, either."

Owens got a tickertape parade when he returned to America, but he didn't stay in the limelight long. To make money, he staged exhibition races against cats and dogs. He dealt with the pain of racism and segregation just like any other black American at the time. Late in life, his achievement was honored - he got the Medal of Freedom in 1976 - but he was rightfully never shy about expressing his injured feelings.

None of that excuses revisionism based on the uncorroborated word of one elderly witness.

On the first day of the 1936 Olympics, Hitler met with two German medalists and a Finnish medalist in his suite. In the afternoon, two black American athletes won medals - but Hitler had left. It looked very much like an intentional snub, and the world press noticed it. The next morning, the Olympic officials informed Hitler that he had to congratulate all athletes - or none. Hitler decided not to meet any other athletes, and thus did not meet Owens or any other medalist on the second day of competition, when Owens won his first medal.

The third day, Owens won again and was embraced by a German competitor in full sight of Hitler's stand. By the time he'd finished his races for the day (and won again), however, Hitler had again left.

Owens (and the vast majority of other competitors) never met Hitler personally. Owens later claimed Hitler smiled and waved at him, but there are no recordings or photographs of this.

Baldur von Shirach, the head of the Hitler Youth, wrote that Hitler said this the next day, in the midst of a very long rant:

"The Americans should be ashamed of themselves, letting Negroes win their medals for them. I shall not shake hands with this Negro... Do you really think that I will allow myself to be photographed shaking hands with a Negro?"

I don't generally like to agree with von Shirach, but I'll take his story over this random photographer's story.

:francis:
I read his biography. You miss the part where Jesse said he could eat in restaurants and stay in hotels. Something he wouldn't be able to do in USA for another 30yrs.

Support America brehs

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I read his biography. You miss the part where Jesse said he could eat in restaurants and stay in hotels. Something he wouldn't be able to do in USA for another 30yrs.

Support America brehs
So what is your point?
That maybe Nazi Germany treated a world renowned superstar athlete marginally better than America did?

:mjlol:

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
You not woke. You still taking the white man's history as your own.

Did you know the nazi army had blacks in it and wasn't segregated unlike the US army? I don't think so.

You just spewing information you been taught is correct with no independent research or thought.

:dwillhuh: I'm at war with over 30 countries, I don't think it matters who is on the frontline, especially when I'm losing the war. Anyone allied with Germany at the time was given a position in the Wehrmacht, it really doesn't mean anything.

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dwillhuh: I'm at war with over 30 countries, I don't think it matters who is on the frontline, especially when I'm losing the war. Anyone allied with Germany at the time was given a position in the Wehrmacht, it really doesn't mean anything.
That doesn't make anything I said less of a fact.

My whole point is don't try and make one side a lesser evil.

I can't stand seeing blacks on that Stockholm syndrome shyt.

America is just as bad if not worse than the nazis. Just Coz white man said nazis are the bad guys we ain't gotta believe it... He just tryna point the finger away from. Himself.

We know who dropped the only nuclear bombs ever used in the history of the earth on innocent civilians. We know who the bad guys are. We know who orchestrated the slave trade and wiped out the Indians.

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
That doesn't make anything I said less of a fact.

My whole point is don't try and make one side a lesser evil.

I can't stand seeing blacks on that Stockholm syndrome shyt.

America is just as bad if not worse than the nazis. Just Coz white man said nazis are the bad guys we ain't gotta believe it... He just tryna point the finger away from. Himself.

We know who dropped the only nuclear bombs ever used in the history of the earth on innocent civilians. We know who the bad guys are. We know who orchestrated the slave trade and wiped out the Indians.
I want you to go back and quote part where he defended America. Calling you out for defending Nazi Germany =/= defending American history.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
All these companies have roots going to white supremacist. A lot of these banks had ties to slave traders but majority of black people still have their money in banks. Harry Truman was a member of the Klu Klux Klan or had some association with them but he degsegreated the United States military.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Will Porsche get Blacklisted-I-mean Ostracized now; oh wait:patrice::mjpls::ehh:

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In the spirit of the thread.

Arthur Rudolph who created the engine for the Apollo 13 shuttle and was instrumental in Nasa was a nazi scientist.

Operation Paperclip is how USA got all the nazis they needed, gave them us passports and names.

The Queens husband is a nazi, there's pictures of his brother booling with Hitler in them flossed out hugo boss nazi uniforms.