So....the founder of Porsche was a fukking Nazi and best friends with Hitler...

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
:skip:

You really think I give a fukk about England? I ain't throwing on no Cape for them. fukk England ahhaha

Do you know the history of how caribbeans came to this country? You wyling lol. fukk England fr:pachaha:
Then what's your point? You live in England, so unless you were born there I'll assume you're the child of immigrants, second or third generation, from a country that was formerly part of the British empire. The point you were originally making, no one even mentioned. If you don't care about England, why make arbitrary points as if to play white supremacy olympics? Yeah we get it all these colonialist nations are as bad as each other.

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
To be honest bro, from when they started calling you out of name it was clear they were struggling to debate.
Debates on the internet are pointless, especially when people like you are still suck on that 10th grade reading level. In person you would have been destroyed arguing the way you are but I'm going to let you cook. Keep going on about your life assuming you have above average intelligence, you can do no wrong. :troll:

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Quote a post in this thread that said the USA is less racist than Germany. :jbhmm:
He didn't say it, but it was implied.

Dude quoted the slogan about Hitler never called me the n word.

Then homie wrote a post explaining that Hitler was a threat to blacks.

When my point was USA is an even GREATER threat to blacks.

Maybe I'm wrong for how I approached dude. But I don't see how that warrants you attacking the points I make.

You guys look like agents :mjpls:

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Debates on the internet are pointless, especially when people like you are still suck on that 10th grade reading level. In person you would have been destroyed arguing the way you are but I'm going to let you cook. Keep going on about your life assuming you have above average intelligence, you can do no wrong. :troll:
I'm doing a masters degree ffs lol. Please stop with the petty insults damn.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
All these silly rappers and athletes LOST for buying cars from this demon :wow:

7005512_orig.png

nept4ghryfqrvhkfqqbv.jpg

Ferdinand Porsche (3 September 1875 – 30 January 1951) was an automotive engineer and founder of the Porsche car company. He is best known for creating the first gasoline-electric hybrid vehicle (Lohner-Porsche), the Volkswagen Beetle, theMercedes-Benz SS/SSK, several other important developments and Porsche automobiles. In addition, Porsche designed the 1923 Benz Tropfenwagen, which was the first racing car with a mid-engine, rear-wheel drive layout.

Porsche was an important contributor to the German war effort during World War II. He was involved in the production of advanced tanks such as the VK 4501 (P), Tiger I, Tiger II, Elefant, and Panzer VIII Maus, as well as other weapon systems, including the V-1 flying bombs. Porsche was a member of the German Nazi party and the SS. He was a recipient of the German National Prize for Art and Science, the SS-Ehrenring and the War Merit Cross. He was called the Great German Engineer by Nazi propaganda.

Let me put it like this...If they had some money and power and we're German during that time chances are they were Nazi...I think it's a bunch more of Nazis who are just keeping it on the low....

And than whenever you go to Germany they damn near try to act like the era never happened.

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Then what's your point? You live in England, so unless you were born there I'll assume you're the child of immigrants, second or third generation, from a country that was formerly part of the British empire. The point you were originally making, no one even mentioned. If you don't care about England, why make arbitrary points as if to play white supremacy olympics? Yeah we get it all these colonialist nations are as bad as each other.
My point is, you're throwing shade with statements like "the country you live in" like that's supposed to effect me. I don't give a fukk about England lol.

Your whole notion was "but you live in the mother of white supremacy". Like I have some sort of patriotism for England lol.

FYI when I said USA itt I meant the allies (USA, UK and France) but since this is an American site and you're mostly American, I thought I'd narrow it down.

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
My point is, you're throwing shade with statements like "the country you live in" like that's supposed to effect me. I don't give a fukk about England lol.

Your whole notion was "but you live in the mother of white supremacy". Like I have some sort of patriotism for England lol.

FYI when I said USA itt I meant the allies (USA, UK and France) but since this is an American site and you're mostly American, I thought I'd narrow it down.
Not reading nor responding to any of that but respect for admitting your mistake. You could have easily just talked in circles for hours until someone finally became exhausted with this nonsense.

Mac Casper

@adonnis - pull up, there's refreshments
Daps
Reppin
Love
German engineering >

Seriously . . I'm not going to laugh at you for just learning this now because there's a point in time where I didn't know this . . although I can't remember that point because it is rather just common sense to assume any prestigious person or company around during that time was obviously down with them . . but hey, common sense isn't all too common

I mean even through the 90s Mercedes was making an S420 - 4/20 has to be Hitler's birthday . . and they built him a special car

but hey, common sense isn't all too common

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're another stupid fukk. You jumped 4 pages and assumed people were in here defending the history of America. Please, dumb fukk, quote the post where they did. Oh that's right, no one in here said that. :krs:You can't find a single post in this thread. My goodness, you three fools should be banned on the spot for your stupidity.

You were basically getting at another poster for questioning the narrative that america said about the Nazis when in reality we know that history is written by the winners. While I damn sure ain't doubting that the Nazis and Hitler were racist and white supremacists. It's the same shyt over here. Yet the US narrative on itself pretty much doesn't paint that picture. Really what's the difference between Hitler and a George Washington and the rest of those presidents or leaders throughout American history. They all were fukked up. Honestly, if we were to look at a lot of shyt, we wouldn't be comfortable supporting a lot of shyt especially corporations like what this thread is exactly about.

You're busy getting frustrated over nothing.

YeLovesBoston

Superstar
Daps
And who said it wasn't? lol Are you fukers really this dumb or do you just pretend to be? Hopefully the later.

Going to ask you the same question I asked the last dumbass... Where in his post did he defend the history of America?

Where is it? I really don't fukking see where he defended America. You have to understand, the idiot that created that argument only did so because he couldn't find any way to justify what he was going to say. So instead he creates an argument out of thin air to make it seem like he had a point. I don't like to call people stupid but if that poster is not trolling, something is seriously wrong.

Okay so let me get this straight, you created a false argument against @YeLovesBoston in which you randomly decided to make it seem as if he was dismissing the US's legacy of white supremacy, all the while you're living in the UK? The mother of the United States white supremacy? Am I getting this right? :jbhmm:

:salute:

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
interesting but why care jews get reparation. if this was about backs the comments in this thread would be different very "hostile"

care about you people and they tragedy not the ones that look down on you