So....the founder of Porsche was a fukking Nazi and best friends with Hitler...

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Now the dumb fukk finally admits it. :mjlol: I'm actually done here, have fun with the rest of this discussion.
Is there really a need to call me out of name?

Not once have I done that to you, even after you persistently use expletives against me.

Thats not cool bruh. Us as black people need to have more expect for eachother.

Only then we can truly begin to respect ourselves.

YeLovesBoston

Superstar
Daps
You were basically getting at another poster for questioning the narrative that america said about the Nazis when in reality we know that history is written by the winners. While I damn sure ain't doubting that the Nazis and Hitler were racist and white supremacists. It's the same shyt over here. Yet the US narrative on itself pretty much doesn't paint that picture. Really what's the difference between Hitler and a George Washington and the rest of those presidents or leaders throughout American history. They all were fukked up. Honestly, if we were to look at a lot of shyt, we wouldn't be comfortable supporting a lot of shyt especially corporations like what this thread is exactly about.

You're busy getting frustrated over nothing.

Yall nikkas pulled an argument out of your ass that was never.

Negged

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
Is there really a need to call me out of name?

Not once have I done that to you, even after you persistently use expletives against me.

Thats not cool bruh. Us as black people need to have more expect for eachother.

Only then we can truly begin to respect ourselves.
You are right, I wouldn't do that in person but on here I never know when I'm dealing with a troll or not.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
hitler was after them jews not nikkas
I dont cosign nazis but was he really any worst to us than the usa? :yeshrug:
He killed Black people in ethnic cleansings and during the Holocaust in concentration camps.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Wait until OP here's about IBM, Mercedes, Volkswagen, Kodak, Bayer, Fanta/Coca-Cola, Ford and Chase Bank :mjlol:

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The Victors of war rewrite the history books.

The nazi army in fact practiced desegregation. There were blacks fighting on both sides a of the war, which they wrote out of history.

Just remember blacks were still be lynched in USA up until the 1960s.

USA race relations against blacks were ten times worse than nazis. USA kill count of blacks compared to the nazis is unparalleled. Some of you got Stockholm syndrome.

You know shyt is fukked up when you start siding with your oppressor.
:mjlol:
There was an incredibly small number of Blacks in Nazi Germany.
The ones that weren't killed/forced into concentration camps, and that didn't flee after the pogroms started, were forced into compulsory military service, where they were put on the front lines to die.
Only funny thing about Nazis and Black people was that the most famous Nazi woman pilot Hanna Reitsch flew to Africa and fell in love with the First President of Ghana.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Am I lying doe?

Any country you go to (even their own) blacks are bottom of the ladder.

And dudes talking about Hitler was gonna make it into a white world???? Loool

Gtfohhhh
You know that was Hitler's goal right?
To cleanse the entire world of "non-Aryans."
He was invading countries for a reason.
But since the Nazis practiced "desegregation" it was all cool, right? :mjlol:

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That doesn't make anything I said less of a fact.

My whole point is don't try and make one side a lesser evil.

I can't stand seeing blacks on that Stockholm syndrome shyt.

America is just as bad if not worse than the nazis. Just Coz white man said nazis are the bad guys we ain't gotta believe it... He just tryna point the finger away from. Himself.

We know who dropped the only nuclear bombs ever used in the history of the earth on innocent civilians. We know who the bad guys are. We know who orchestrated the slave trade and wiped out the Indians.
No one is making one side the lesser evil.
You're in here defending the Nazis because they put everyone they colonised and who didn't escape their country in time into the military and because Hitler didn't spit on Jesse Owens when he saw him :dead:

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
At this point....america has wreaked more havoc on the world in its almost 250 years of existence than Nazi Germany from 1939-1945.
Yeah, maybe because they had 244 more years to do it.
Had Germany continued their campaign for 4 more years, Europe would have been a smoking pile of rubble and Germany would have grabbed the reigns of colonization in Africa and Asia.
I wouldn't even want to imagine what a relentless war machine like theirs could do in 250 years :mjcry: