So Tariq is pushing this new African Flag

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Not necessarily it's just people are too lazy to do research on their own...most of what a he says is available to the public. People just don't take the time to look for it.

nikka.....are you against all documentaries and books too :dahell:?

I swear y'all nikkas just come out and say you don't like dude on a personal level and be done with it.

Mr Rager

Leader of the Delinquents
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mars
:childplease:Wheres the Red, Green, Gold, Brown and Black?

:damn:Them colors are fundamental....:scust:White and navy blue...

:camby:A flag shouldn't need words to explain its meaning.

EDIT: I'll let him cook though :manny:

I actually like it, minus the words on the flag :yeshrug:

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How is tariq a hustler? Dude has multiple legal business where he sells clothing, books, etc. And a non profit org. What is wrong with that. Dude does a lot of shyt. Black man owning businesses and trying to be successful is a hustler??? fukk nikkas, man.

1/2OfDaBruinz

Banned
Daps
Isn't this the same guy who wrote a book called the Art of Pimping or some shyt:mjlol:

I never in my life took this guy serious but I keep seeing his name pop up on the Internet so I guess he is doing something right. One of my homeboys told me about this YouTube video I should check out a few months ago and when he said this guys name I immediately busted out laughing:mjlol:

The G Code won't allow me to knock his hustle, but that's exactly what he is, a mothafukkin hustler. I always said if I didn't have a conscious that I would be like these dudes or preachers because it's so damn easy. People, in general, are gullible and naive as fukk, and can be easily manipulated. It really is two types of people in this world: People who hustle and people who get hustled.

Edit: The book is the Art of Mackin

RicoSuave

kickin' it live
Daps
im about to buy those tariq boots

they look good enough but hopefully they dont fall apart considering this is an offbrand shoe:ehh:

any testimonials?

Daps
Reppin
Canada
How is tariq a hustler? Dude has multiple legal business where he sells clothing, books, etc. And a non profit org. What is wrong with that. Dude does a lot of shyt. Black man owning businesses and trying to be successful is a hustler??? fukk nikkas, man.
He's a hustler and a manipulator. Which is why he sells books teaching brehs on how to manipulate women's emotions.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
"b-but you don't say that when you buy from non-blacks"

y'all can skip right along with this poor ass rebuttal. neither of y'all are going to purchase this flag, and neither of yall have examples of me (or anyone else rejecting his flag) wasting our money on bullshiit like it.
nobody was even talking about you buying it, I was talking about how people seem to always question black entrepreneurs. yet never seem to ask non blacks the same questions. or have the same skeptical.