So Tariq is pushing this new African Flag

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I'm not understanding the Tariq hate. Dude does not depend on cac for anything, unlike 97% of people on this board. Self sufficient. Proud to be black. Shares information that empowers black people. Owns his own businesses. Donates to black schools and causes. Created three highly acclaimed pro black documentaries with great people. Did free and funny podcasts and ustream shows for years. Helps nikkas(who were raised without male guidance) get p*ssy. What more do nikkas want? Sounds like someone I can't hate on.

Tariq has openly admitted that he was a hustla for years. What business owner you know is not a hustler? What business owner you know is not about that paper?

Will I buy the flag? No, I have no use for it plus the design is terrible. But I have bought a few of his shirts and all three hidden colors. He (among others) put me on game about living in a system of white supremacy so donating a few bucks here and there doesn't bother me whatsoever.

If you're black, and you put together some great shyt, I'll pay. I'd pay even more if it's about improving or educating the black community as a whole.

This. I'm really trying to understand where the irrational hate for the dude comes from. It makes literally no damn sense.

2stains

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This. I'm really trying to understand where the irrational hate for the dude comes from. It makes literally no damn sense.
Real talk..It seems like these dudes on here literally look for any little thing to hate about Tariq,and it makes no rational sense at all. If these dudes hate him so much,why do they listen and watch every thing he does?

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Will you be copping and flying proudly? :mjpls:

TzWAv16.jpg

Only $29 :mjpls:
Why am I seeing a black box:patrice:
Or is that the flag:patrice:

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
Tariq is a hustler opportunist and it is seriously sad that people are being misled into following him. :snoop:

Take this garbage ass flag elsewhere. We've already got a flag that people have bled and struggled under.

KingMalik

All Star
Daps
I see nothing wrong with it but of course people want to clock his pockets yet they never do for other type of people who make money off of everything else you purchase :mjpls:

Jordans - check
iPhone - check
Old beat up car - check
Studio apartment in the hood - check
Polo shirts - check
Big screen tv - check

Nikkas got no problems handing cacs their hard earned money. They do it everyday with a smile but, expect their own to give them stuff free or they're a sellout :mjpls:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Tariq is a hustler opportunist and it is seriously sad that people are being misled into following him. :snoop:

Take this garbage ass flag elsewhere. We've already got a flag that people have bled and struggled under.

he's not really misleading anyone though. he's full of shyt when it comes to making his money, but his message is valid. tariqs one of the only dudes with a younger crowd that promotes group economics, and building your own. we need that promoted heavily right now.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Jordans - check
iPhone - check
Old beat up car - check
Studio apartment in the hood - check
Polo shirts - check
Big screen tv - check

Nikkas got no problems handing cacs their hard earned money. They do it everyday with a smile but, expect their own to give them stuff free or they're a sellout :mjpls:
minus the polos and jordans, this is a shyt comparison. :dead: tariq is getting into real estate. i doubt there will be one black person that goes "the landlords black :wtf: i dont want to live here anymore"

same goes for if tariq invented the iphone, big screen tv, etc. but make sure to post a pic if your flag when you get it

KingMalik

All Star
Daps
nikkas so quick to give money back to CACs

But when a black man wants to sell we hit him with the "he hustlin" "he's exploiting people"

:jrdnpls:

Black people don't like paying black people because they don't want to see other black people with more money than them........that's why we fail at group economics. Too much jealously and crabs in the barrel. Go spend $200 on them Jordans though :martin:

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
minus the polos and jordans, this is a shyt comparison. :dead: tariq is getting into real estate. i doubt there will be one black person that goes "the landlords black :wtf: i dont want to live here anymore"

same goes for if tariq invented the iphone, big screen tv, etc. but make sure to post a pic if your flag when you get it
Naw there's plenty of black people out there who would do exactly that :heh:
Anything black is inferior to some black people

Black person creates shoes that are affordable " nikka I'm not buying that cheap ass shyt :mjlol:"

Black person creates shoes that are expensive " nikka I'm not buying those shoes for 200 dollars :camby:"

KingMalik

All Star
Daps

I'm not getting the flag because I don't want one but, I copped Hidden Colors. Plus, I support black business in general. Black people give white people their money all day, 168 hours a week with a big old slavery smile too :pachaha: But you critique, slander and over-analyze black business owners. "He tryna hustle the people".....nikka he running a business. The objective is to make money. How is that any different than the white establishments you patronize (who don't like you by the way) :martin:

B7Y3pyxCUAAuEA-.jpg

KingMalik

All Star
Daps
there is no buts, this is all that needs to be said. :dead:

I don't have a problem with Tariq though. I'm pretty sure you do though....and you'll have something to say about the next thing he chooses to do :mjpls: I remember your car you posted on here once when you posted your pay stub.....looked pretty expensive. I wonder if you asked what they were doing for the black community when you splurged thousands on it. No judgement though :mjpls:

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
not feeling it but I can get used to it. Needs a little color to it though. If it's backed up by actions I'm all for it. RBG flag is dope but all I ever see it flown is at protest and poorly made. Never see the pan African flag hanging on a wall or flown behind a truck.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't have a problem with Tariq though. I'm pretty sure you do though....and you'll have something to say about the next thing he chooses to do :mjpls: I remember your car you posted on here once when you posted your pay stub.....looked pretty expensive. I wonder if you asked what they were doing for the black community when you splurged thousands on it. No judgement though :mjpls:

i never asked what tariq was doing for the black community, y'all gotta stay focused

edit: and im waiting for the day africans/blacks produce our own luxury automobiles. i'll splurge on that too :mjpls: