So Tariq is pushing this new African Flag

Denzel_Saucegton

L.T.P.F.J.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Amexem
nikka.....are you against all documentaries and books too :dahell:?

I swear y'all nikkas just come out and say you don't like dude on a personal level and be done with it.
He says it in most his podcasts...do your research...I never bashed hidden colors or anything...in fact I got the black statue of liberty shirt...some of his ppv specials and a few books.:yeshrug:

Kenyan West

lazy fba philly nikka,
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
I'm not understanding the Tariq hate. Dude does not depend on cac for anything, unlike 97% of people on this board. Self sufficient. Proud to be black. Shares information that empowers black people. Owns his own businesses. Donates to black schools and causes. Created three highly acclaimed pro black documentaries with great people. Did free and funny podcasts and ustream shows for years. Helps nikkas(who were raised without male guidance) get p*ssy. What more do nikkas want? Sounds like someone I can't hate on.

Tariq has openly admitted that he was a hustla for years. What business owner you know is not a hustler? What business owner you know is not about that paper?

Will I buy the flag? No, I have no use for it plus the design is terrible. But I have bought a few of his shirts and all three hidden colors. He (among others) put me on game about living in a system of white supremacy so donating a few bucks here and there doesn't bother me whatsoever.

If you're black, and you put together some great shyt, I'll pay. I'd pay even more if it's about improving or educating the black community as a whole.

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not understanding the Tariq hate. Dude does not depend on cac for anything, unlike 97% of people on this board. Self sufficient. Proud to be black. Shares information that empowers black people. Owns his own businesses. Donates to black schools and causes. Created three highly acclaimed pro black documentaries with great people. Did free and funny podcasts and ustream shows for years. Helps nikkas(who were raised without male guidance) get p*ssy. What more do nikkas want? Sounds like someone I can't hate on.

Tariq has openly admitted that he was a hustla for years. What business owner you know is not a hustler? What business owner you know is not about that paper?

Will I buy the flag? No, I have no use for it plus the design is terrible. But I have bought a few of his shirts and all three hidden colors. He (among others) put me on game about living in a system of white supremacy so donating a few bucks here and there doesn't bother me whatsoever.

If you're black, and you put together some great shyt, I'll pay. I'd pay even more if it's about improving or educating the black community as a whole.
We are talking about the flag, which you aren't buying. So the rest of your post is nonsense :dead::cape:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
We are talking about the flag, which you aren't buying. So the rest of your post is nonsense :dead::cape:
Yeah dude did all that finger wagging for what?

this is all you dudes have to say. besides bdizzile, no one in this thread is going to purchase that flag. we have no use for it, we dont value it, and we think its a waste of money. so why are we vilifying those who are being vocal about it?
Exactly when dude himself ain't buying it so why should he have a problem with others saying the same shyt he saying?

TheSpook

Banned
Daps
Nothing bad to say about Tariq. Congrats on him opening the eyes of some folks on things they didn't know. I wont buy his flag though.

Quarterback

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCOaI06zAvg
Daps
Reppin
Where many murders occur
What does your alias @Rev. Jesse Lee Peterson have to say about this

tumblr_l4qid1hQBy1qzaos7o1_1280.jpg
I don't like this flag, it's too similar to the cac flag :camby:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
How is tariq a hustler? Dude has multiple legal business where he sells clothing, books, etc. And a non profit org. What is wrong with that. Dude does a lot of shyt. Black man owning businesses and trying to be successful is a hustler??? fukk nikkas, man.

I'm telling you shyt is disgusting. I'm starting to understand why black people who get some paper disappear because there's some real crab ass nikkas out here man.