So Tariq is pushing this new African Flag

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Black people,

This is why you wanna be lowkey when you're trying to make money as an entrepreneur. Too many black ppl will hit you with hate for no reason:yeshrug:

I personally would not buy that flag because I just have no use for it. If you dont thats cool too. It probably did cost $1 to make so value probably isnt there. But, if its going to a charitable cause in the black comm or to finance hidden colors then whats the problem? Its like gofundme

Tariq been told yall he is about his bread, as we all know black ppl play around when it comes to $$ so I dint blame him to be the way he is with $

A black person can be selling snacks and shyt on the sidewalk and I'll walk pass him but I salute any nikka tryna get $
Man this isn't black people that's people in general. Some want you to stay where you are, think they are truly looking out for you, etc. I also would like to add sometimes its not even hate some cats run their mouth too much and always have ideas and cats get tired of just hearing about things and some chumps take that as hate. Its not as black and white as you make it seem all the time. I wouldn't get the flag not cause of the markup cause that's everything but that shyt weak honestly.

Beck.er.

All Star
Daps
TzWAv16.jpg
First glance looks like a logo for a pharm or cosmetic company. One of those environmental, all natural, no animal testing, no gmos, organic, certified cruelty free, renewable resource types. Very soothing.

images

All this red, gold, black, green exists for a reason though. Why divorce an
"African flag" from the history and symbolism of Pan-Africanism and African countries themselves?

I'm cool. I'll continue to stick with what we already got.
tumblr_l4qid1hQBy1qzaos7o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mb8ywsKZYW1rfgmbqo1_500.jpg

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
:heh: i'll have to fire up the creativity and design one first. it'll devolve into comedy but i'll try to design something legit first

Not for you, but to see if these guys are putting their money where their mouth is.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Can't even argue with this...BAPE out here selling Kaws toys for like $500 and nikkas our age buying them in droves.
Sometimes some of y'all like exaggerating for no reason. Being this is the net pretty sure you know tons if dudes doing this but the avg coli cat don't know nobody copping that shyt. Maybe the sneaks when they were popular (which were ugly af1 knockoffs to me) but outside if that copping them toys and shyt doubt it from regular black cats

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sometimes some of y'all like exaggerating for no reason. Being this is the net pretty sure you know tons if dudes doing this but the avg coli cat don't know nobody copping that shyt. Maybe the sneaks when they were popular (which were ugly af1 knockoffs to me) but outside if that copping them toys and shyt doubt it from regular black cats

all you've gotta do is check the bootleg chinese thread in JBO. nobody is wasting that kind of money on here and they know it.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ive donated money to make hidden colors. What have you done?

that's great, i bought hidden colors. so what, who cares.

im just addressing y'all inability to NOT create a strawman argument. so far, anyone who speaks against the flag:

- buys jordans
- goes to church and donates to pastors
- buys bape
- buys black medallions from indians

i would also like y'all black empowerment supporters to post screen shots after you purchase his flag.