So Tariq is pushing this new African Flag

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
New African flag? :jbhmm:

So the Continent of Africa with 54 Countries have all unified into one nation and have one flag? :jbhmm:

:ehh: Interesting.

Now you are talking. Not even hating on dude, I swear that "code of conduct" is coming sooner tham we will expect it. I have hope in the Era. This flag is a start tho.

Nomadum

Woke Dreamer
Daps
Reppin
Nothing
Now you are talking. Not even hating on dude, I swear that "code of conduct" is coming sooner tham we will expect it. I have hope in the Era. This flag is a start tho.
i was being all types of sarcastic, sorry to disappoint you.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Ehhh White people have melanin too if they didnt they would be dead. The human body requires melanin to function. There's two types of melanin, Eumelanin and Pheomelanin.The melanin molecule they have has sulfur at its core. Cac just have a lower percentage of acidic melanin in their bodies. And to be clear the pan-african flag was design for people of Black African ancestry this was made clear at the Madison Square convention in 1920.

Don't care. White people chose the path to exclude African people out the game, they ain't included in the Melanin club. It's take melanin to be qualify as a human.. And white people dont have that. Charged to the game.

Rev. Jesse Lee Peterson

I dont have a afro i have a amerifro
Daps
Reppin
B.O.N.D.
What does your alias @Rev. Jesse Lee Peterson have to say about this
I don't like this flag, it's too similar to the cac flag :camby:
i dont know why u feel da need to menshun me hear. u cood call into my radio show if u want to aks me a qession.

but if u want my a pinion dat flag is raciss and no diffrint frum a swatsticker.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
If you're trying to enlighten and uplift an impoverished and disenfranchised community/people but that enlightenment comes at a cost people will look at you sideways, right or wrong. That's the way of the world. If the proceeds go to a good cause I see nothing wrong with that. I also see nothing wrong with questioning the motives of a guy who used to sell "Mackish Packages."
How does the "enlightenment" come at a cost tho? Dude's podcasts are free. Dude literally spends hours a week giving cats free game from his perspective. You don't buy the shyt he's selling to hear the podcasts.

Also, stop it with the "why don't you ask a punjab/asian store owner what they plan to do for the community" bullshyt. We already know the answer; not a damn thing. Is it wrong to hold our people to a higher standard than a greedy Asian immigrant when they are the ones preaching the support of black business/brotherhood? This is common sense guys.
It's a fair question because even tho you know the non blacks that you spend your money with don't care about you or your community you don't side-eye or question them and you spend with them anyway, yet here y'all are side-eyeing a black man who's in business for himself. Regardless of what he does with the profits of his merchandising business we know he supports other black entrepreneurs and even provides opportunities and jobs for other blacks. So we know that he practices what he preaches. Nobody's above criticism, the point is that you haven't made any valid ones.

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You all are going to be in line for those OVO 12s but still ain't cop your flag yet :mjpls:

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin
rbg1otw-1.gif

tf yall thought:wow: