So Tariq is pushing this new African Flag

M.O.N.E.Y.

No lie
Daps
1. The colours are muted. A flag is supposed to stand out. Where are my colours?:dahell:

2. Writing on a flag? This aint a logo nikka:wtb:

3. 'Melanoid Nation'? Black people are not the only ones with melanin. Are east indians rolling with us too?:pachaha:

Idea is nice, but the execution is all wrong. Homie literally jump on photoshop for an afternoon and shat this out.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Sometimes some of y'all like exaggerating for no reason. Being this is the net pretty sure you know tons if dudes doing this but the avg coli cat don't know nobody copping that shyt. Maybe the sneaks when they were popular (which were ugly af1 knockoffs to me) but outside if that copping them toys and shyt doubt it from regular black cats
Sometimes some of yall nikkas like to just see yourselves type for no reason. Being this is the net I'm pretty sure everything I say is probably coming from duckberg but truth be told anecdotal instances/personal experiences tend to shape the way we think about things and respond to certain threads regardless of how off the wall it may see to you. The point remains the same, if he wants to sell the shyt for a good cause there's nothing wrong with that. I personally think the nikka's funny as hell with how he tries to argue shyt..(like how RGB looks like the gay pride flag :mjlol: or those Flex Boots) but I'm not knocking his hustle either.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
that's great, i bought hidden colors. so what, who cares.

im just addressing y'all inability to NOT create a strawman argument. so far, anyone who speaks against the flag:

- buys jordans
- goes to church and donates to pastors
- buys bape
- buys black medallions from indians

i would also like y'all black empowerment supporters to post screen shots after you purchase his flag.
It's truth what people don't want to hear. Nobody said you had to buy the flag. I'm just addressing that every time the brother trying to sell something there is negative vibes. But yet they will buy shyt and waste money on crooked preachers that don't do shyt for them.

Personally I don't like flag. I just buy the knowledge from the dude. So I donated and bought all three hidden colors.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Sometimes some of yall nikkas like to just see yourselves type for no reason. Being this is the net I'm pretty sure everything I say is probably coming from duckberg but truth be told anecdotal instances/personal experiences tend to shape the way we think about things and respond to certain threads regardless of how off the wall it may see to you. The point remains the same, if he wants to sell the shyt for a good cause there's nothing wrong with that. I personally think the nikka's funny as hell with how he tries to argue shyt..(like how RGB looks like the gay pride flag :mjlol: or those Flex Boots) but I'm not knocking his hustle either.
Thanks for copying my style somewhat glad I can have that effect on people. I just agree with Marcus on the dudes ain't spending their money on that bullshyt. If that's what you see you probably hanging around different cats than I do cause me and I'd say most don't see cats spending their money on that shyt. No more no less.

The point remains when did I say he couldn't or I have a problem with him doing so? I was just replying about your comment and I disagreed with it. As for the flag its ass but I don't have beef with him selling it.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:wtf:Damn I know I was gone from the Coli for a bit, but people really serious about this topic.
Tariq has a right to get his bread. This is undeniable. I pass on a flag, though. I have local artist friends(black) who sell me ill shyt all the time:yeshrug:

Supporting local business.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Not necessarily it's just people are too lazy to do research on their own...most of what a he says is available to the public. People just don't take the time to look for it.
It's true. I'm not going to lie. I'm not an avid reader. I'm a visual person. I looked up stuff online but it wasn't extensive like hidden colors. He put it together so you don't have to do 50 million different searches.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
If he can get just 10,000 people to buy he made $3 million before taxes and paying the manufacturer. Its not the RBG flag, which has nothing to do with rainbow flag....please tell me he ain't say that.....that's real snakey and sneaky if he did. I can't hate the hustle if its positive though and it funds other positive ventures, but don't piss on the RBG flag in the process.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
you nikkas are vehemently defending some shyt you'll never purchase and i'm slow? :pachaha: black empowerment does not mean "free from scrutiny"
If km "defending" anything it's black empowerment. I'm not defending anything tho. I'm questioning your passive aggressive hate. Nobody is above scrutiny which is why people are scrutinizing your "critique". I put that word in quotations because I don't even understand what your critique is. Dude is selling a flag for $30, what's there to scrutinize? If you don't want it or think that it's a good deal then just don't buy it. Why should dude be criticized for selling it? Clarify your position.
Empower yourself through capitalism i.e. a symptom of white supremacy brehs.
Explaon how capitalism is a symptom of white supremacy? If anything it's been a tool used to achieve white supremacy. You're not too bright son.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not necessarily it's just people are too lazy to do research on their own...most of what a he says is available to the public. People just don't take the time to look for it.
Exactly, this is why people with great mouthpieces are powerful. You don't even have to be profound, but if you can command an audience,
they will give you EVERYTHING, even for freely available information. People love to see words come from a symbol of power. Tariq is that
to some folks.

iFightSeagullsForBread

The Working Class Hero
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in Chicago
If km "defending" anything it's black empowerment. I'm not defending anything tho. I'm questioning your passive aggressive hate. Nobody is above scrutiny which is why people are scrutinizing your "critique". I put that word in quotations because I don't even understand what your critique is. Dude is selling a flag for $30, what's there to scrutinize? If you don't want it or think that it's a good deal then just don't buy it. Why should dude be criticized for selling it? Clarify your position.

Explaon how capitalism is a symptom of white supremacy? If anything it's been a tool used to achieve white supremacy. You're not too bright son.

Hey, just because I quote you doesn't me you have the right to expect me to expand upon my flimsy argument, you soccer watching bytch nikka.

H@LLOW

All green everything
Supporter
Daps
Support your own in 2015 brehs.