So Some People Actually Believe Outer Space Is Fake????/?

killacal

Banned
Daps
No i get it from math, pictures, experiments. You get all of your information from a book. We are not the same:unimpressed:
We took you out the dark ages with science and medicine when your scientist didn't know what soap was and you only know how to navigate the oceans because we needed a device to let us know which direction to pray :mjlol:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
my dear dumb ass

it's not on established science to refute anything. you are the one who needs to negate science in order to try and make your flawed logic work. the only reason flat earthers bush gravity is they can't juelz it away.

You are the one charge with refuting what is established and your side hasn't done that. one of your comrades got compressed into the next dimension by the same force you claim doesn't exist but i should prove to you

:mjlol:

whatever you are shown you just deny "oh that was a fish eye lens" "oh that was a projection" :hhh:

science don't work like that. the onus is on YOU. but your side can't even get airborne successfully let alone get to space. so flat earthers can only continue to claim every space visual is doctored

:russ:

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
same people that believe that earth is flat and space is fake ,
go on believing that God is real.

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
No i get it from math, pictures, experiments. You get all of your information from a book. We are not the same:unimpressed:
Pictures you saw in BOOKS champ

There are no experiments that you've done that can prove that "outer space" exists. Stop it

You were told to believe in a place youve never been to

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
my dear dumb ass

it's not on established science to refute anything. you are the one who needs to negate science in order to try and make your flawed logic work. the only reason flat earthers bush gravity is they can't juelz it away.

You are the one charge with refuting what is established and your side hasn't done that. one of your comrades got compressed into the next dimension by the same force you claim doesn't exist but i should prove to you

:mjlol:

whatever you are shown you just deny "oh that was a fish eye lens" "oh that was a projection" :hhh:

science don't work like that. the onus is on YOU. but your side can't even get airborne successfully let alone get to space. so flat earthers can only continue to claim every space visual is doctored

:russ:
Nah gravity doesnt make sense and even ita creator(isaac newton) said so

Ive proven this in tons of threads already yet yall keep talking in circles

The same thing keeping us stuck to the ground, somehow also allows birds to fly and clouds to float.

Then if youre in water you float also, so i guess water must be an anti gravity device.

You fill up a balloon with certain gases and it rises. Balloons must be anti gravity devices

Then 2 "planets" exerting a large gravitational force on eachother some how causes neither of them to be pulled towards eachother, they just stay suspended at a fixed distance

Then a black hole supposedly has so much gravitational pull that it sucks all light into it, essentially making it invisible. But its there guys, just have faith

Yet I'm the naive/gullible one. Ok

Genos

Superstar
Daps
Pictures you saw in BOOKS champ

There are no experiments that you've done that can prove that "outer space" exists. Stop it

You were told to believe in a place youve never been to
Nope pictures taken from a microscope. I mean I've personally used high powered telescopes to look at Saturn and Jupiter. I get science is only something that exists in books to you but thats not the same as everyone else