So Some People Actually Believe Outer Space Is Fake????/?

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Civic just wants us to make sure our thinking caps are on

No, he's a LIAR, intellectually dishonest, and can comprehend neither math nor geometry above Middle School level.​

Ask him questions he can't answer and he'll put you on 'Ignore'.

For instance: the Sun moves 15° each hour regardless of your position on Earth. How is that possible on a flying pizza?

Geometry proves this to be impossible.....but he can't perform the math to verify it so he says it's wrong, but NEVER proves it.​

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
i think he doesn't actually believe in the stuff he says but he's challenging us to not take stuff for granted and wants us too know why we accept what we accept as reality as opposed to just accepting things because "thats the way they are"

I'm also pretty sure thats the true stance for alot of alleged flat earth brehs also.

Naw from what I have seen he doesn't troll anywhere else on the board

He believes that shyt. I can't believe he doesn't believe in something he sees every night
:russ:

Even ancient people believe in space and stars
:russ:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks

Genos

Superstar
Daps
Im in here attempting to have a legitimate adult debate

Its the people on your side that are wishing death on me because i have an opposing view

Please do me a favor and post the most real and current photos of planets and the moon that you can find

Ill wait

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Flat earth and “no space” are the first steps of disinformation and general stupidity IMO. It’s like the gateway drug to all the other brain worms (faked the moon landing, anti vaccine, etc).

Congratulations on being dumber than people 2000 years ago. Sad…