So Some People Actually Believe Outer Space Is Fake????/?

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
The thing about these morons…no matter how much information and proof you show them debunking their foolish beliefs, they are just gonna flat out refuse to believe it, say it was “manipulated”, and continue to argue ridiculous, unproven “facts” to justify their lunacy. But they’ll happily sit up on YouTube all day, listening to other crackpots, and believe them without question :comeon:

It’s not worth your time arguing with these morons. You’ll only frustrate yourself and they not gonna change their minds, no matter how much evidence you show them. They’re like Trump supporters. In fact, most of these morons ARE Trump supporters, which explains a lot…

evidence-immunity-540x540.jpg

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
I’m glad we’re doing this again :blessed:

I predict that the next big obvious psyop to draw in the gullible will be:

global warming is good and needs to be sped up because it will make us big like the dinosaurs.
That’s already being done
There was a repub conference & a speaker was saying climate change will do two great things:
1) ice will melt & we could find more oil
2) ice will melt & will speed transportation travelling goods by ship save save days & money

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
There was a repub conference & a speaker was saying climate change will do two great things:
2) ice will melt & will speed transportation travelling goods by ship save save days & money

:scust:

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Yep. That might have been where I heard it.

I think the same guy was arguing that carbon dioxide is secretly really good from us.