So Some People Actually Believe Outer Space Is Fake????/?

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Everything in those tweets makes perfect scientific sense

Watch how everyone in this thread ignores that

/thread
No it doesn't

you accusing others of doing what you do. you are the one ignoring science. the scientific consensus is not on YOUR SIDE.

space isn't real to you
gravity isn't real to you
heavenly bodies are projections to you

but you here talking about perfect science :dead:

fukk around and go meet your daddy and his appropriately named rocked cuz all that shyt did was plant him flat on earth.

ap_17324142065466-5ed0ee6c29cd143d939fa1346aaefcb0739a50de.jpg

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
No it doesn't

you accusing others of doing what you do. you are the one ignoring science. the scientific consensus is not on YOUR SIDE.

space isn't real to you
gravity isn't real to you
heavenly bodies are projections to you

but you here talking about perfect science :dead:

fukk around and go meet your daddy and his appropriately named rocked cuz all that shyt did was plant him flat on earth.

ap_17324142065466-5ed0ee6c29cd143d939fa1346aaefcb0739a50de.jpg

:sas2:

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
The person that quotes Flight Dynamics explaining the earth is flat and motionless, lol. It literally says its making assumptions to simplify the math.

Genos

Superstar
Daps
I wonder how big of a crossover it is of people who believe in god like @The Hon. Stringer Bell and people who don't believe in space and a flat earth. They aren't getting their info from science so they have to rely on a book that says the earth has 4 corners, meaning its flat and probably a square or diamond.

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
I wonder how big of a crossover it is of people who believe in god like @The Hon. Stringer Bell and people who don't believe in space and a flat earth. They aren't getting their info from science so they have to rely on a book that says the earth has 4 corners, meaning its flat and probably a square or diamond.

I'm not a Christian. Your ad hominum attacks are pathetic.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
The fact that you can actually look at outer space each and every night for as long as you want..

The stars. Other planets. There's telescopes too. If you think Mars isn't really Mars, buy a telescope and point the telescope at it.

The fact you can see this clearly, but contrary ass people still say the dumbest thing they can imagine.. that is incomprehensible. But then again I apply logic when I think. Most do not

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
You got your belief that "outer space" is real, from a book

The fact that you cant even see your own hypocrisy is hilarious