So Some People Actually Believe Outer Space Is Fake????/?

Genos

Superstar
Daps
When i look into a telescope i see objects that dont appear to be solid

Ive looked through some of the most powerful telescopes at GT for various classes in the past
You used some of the most powerful telescopes that are weaker than this consumer camera? :mjlol:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
@kp404

kyrie-irving.gif

Mensch Fontana

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHHICEY
Tbh I'm open for either one. The way I am I gotta see it to believe it. I don't know any way they cod fake it so I can't say it's not real. I just don't know

What I do know is they wasn't faking the sky with black and white tvs back in the day. Humans ain't on that level yet
Space is real we never left our atmosphere though.

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Nope pictures taken from a microscope. I mean I've personally used high powered telescopes to look at Saturn and Jupiter. I get science is only something that exists in books to you but thats not the same as everyone else
What??

This is what i mean when i say that y'all are so intent on not being wrong that yall make remedial posts

PLEASE do me a favor and post a picture taken by a microscope that captures a planet

Ill wait

Genos

Superstar
Daps
What??

This is what i mean when i say that y'all are so intent on not being wrong that yall make remedial posts

PLEASE do me a favor and post a picture taken by a microscope that captures a planet

Ill wait
I have a question forreal, is it possible I may have meant telescope? Is that a possibility?

Let's say I meant telescope? How would you answer that question?

Also why are you ignoring that camera that zooms to the moon that I posted?

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Isaac newton was god?

nothing else you said even matters all the shyt is below the threshold of knowledge for an adult. I rest my case.

isaac newton is most definitely the god of the false science referred too as gravity

He himself told yall that it was bullshyt

Original letter from Isaac Newton to Richard Bentley (Normalized)
last clause of your second Position I like very well. Tis unconceivable that inanimate brute matter should (without the mediation of something else which is not material) operate upon & affect other matter without mutual contact; as it must if gravitation in the sense of Epicurus be essential & inherent in it. And this is one reason why I desired you would not ascribe {innate} gravity to me. That gravity should be innate inherent & {essential} to matter so that one body may act upon another at a distance through a vacuum without the mediation of any thing else by & through which their action or force {may} be conveyed from one to another is to me so great an absurdity that I beleive no man who has in philosophical matters any competent faculty of thinking can ever fall into it. Gravity must be caused by an agent {acting} <7v> consta{ntl}y according to certain laws, but whether this agent be material or immaterial is a question I have left to the consideration of my readers.

Your fourth assertion that the world could not be formed by inn{ate} gravity alone you confirm by three arguments.

Its wild that yall continue to latch on to an idea so ignorant that the idea's on creator said it was retarded :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
Space is something made up in books and no one has ever seen it according to him
:deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny:
i think he doesn't actually believe in the stuff he says but he's challenging us to not take stuff for granted and wants us too know why we accept what we accept as reality as opposed to just accepting things because "thats the way they are"

I'm also pretty sure thats the true stance for alot of alleged flat earth brehs also.

Civic just wants us to make sure our thinking caps are on

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
I have a question forreal, is it possible I may have meant telescope? Is that a possibility?

Let's say I meant telescope? How would you answer that question?

Also why are you ignoring that camera that zooms to the moon that I posted?
Im in here attempting to have a legitimate adult debate

Its the people on your side that are wishing death on me because i have an opposing view

Please do me a favor and post the most real and current photos of planets and the moon that you can find

Ill wait