So @sccit is an open zionist on a black hip hop forum?

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
LOL. Last names are no true indicator of ethnicity and, even if they were, how many lied? What is 'a lot'?​

Are you saying that people did not lie back then on the census and many other things? If your answer is No or Not that much, then we can end this discussion now. If your answer is Yes, then ask yourself, what roles did the Jews play in the slave trade and do your HW, if you need sources/books, I can provide them to you...sources that were written by JEWS themselves and not by the NOI

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
And what were the available categories for 'race' on that Census and which Schedule did they appear on?​

In 1860, would an Irish put on a Census that he or she was a Irish or state that he or she was White?? yes or no

There you go: You can read it for yourself and see what the choices were

1860 Census: Population of the United States

I just told you that there were 25% of Jews in Louisiana during the civil war, pull up the Census report from the time frame 1859 - 1863 and see if you see a "Jew" section, Free Coloreds, Whites, Indians, and Slave

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
NO-BadAzz said:
The source is in my previous post

Your previous post didn't prove anyone lied about......anything......on the Census.

And no one's arguing Jews didn't have slaves. The issue is your assertion as to the amount. You said 'a lot', I asked 'How many is a lot?'​

Last edited:

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
Your previous post didn't prove anyone lied about......anything......on the Census.

And no one's arguing Jews didn't have slaves. The issue is your assertion as to the amount. You said 'a lot', I asked 'How many is a lot?'

25% of the Jews living in U.S. lived in Louisiana during the Civil War

Look at the Census for that year of 1860, it's in my previous post, do you see a Jew section?? Tell me what do you think they marked down?

There you go:

https://www2.census.gov/library/publications/decennial/1860/population/1860a-16.pdf?#

I have several books you can read that states that 25% of Jews lived in Louisiana during the Civil War, You want them??

I can also proved you a list of the members who were Officials and Staff of the Confederacy Army and Navy,

Tell me what the Jews living in the Confederate states put down on the Census in 1860?

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps

And no one's arguing Jews didn't have slaves. The issue is your assertion as to the amount. You said 'a lot', I asked 'How many is a lot?'​

Who do you think had a monopoly on the slave trade?

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
No, they don't because it isn't.
What do you mean there isn’t? There isn’t what?

No, those are all results of systemic racism starting in the 17th Century in America.......300 years before the theory saw print.
The Hamitic doctrine is older than the 17th century. You have some explaining to do here.

In terms of modern day racism, that’s correct. These came from the 17th century onwards.

And people, till this day and time, believe aliens built the pyramids in Egypt.​
Really? And how does that affect the daily life of these people?

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Ish Geber said:
The Hamitic doctrine is older than the 17th century. You have some explaining to do here.

No, I don't since institutional racism can be traced back directly to Virginia in 1691.......

The-Invention-of-the-White-Race-Volume-2-1050st-4163f12cc99443431ee928ad34703d10.jpg

Ish Geber said:
Really? And how does that affect the daily life of these people?

They believe tons of other nonsense and post it on anonymous message boards.

That's about it.​

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
daily life
Not sure if you're trolling me or trying to get him to dig himself into a deeper hole, but Louisiana wasn't the only state the Jews resided in, The Confederacy consisted of many states and the Jews resided in those states

25% were in Louisiana, if 75% were in the Union state (which is false and there were slave owners and many who was for slavery in the NORTH) then his statement is right, but he's around 22%- 25% in the hole already who was FOR, with other confederacy states left to account For

Even if this was true, it still would make no sense, because it’s known that many who didn’t actually hold slaves still rented slaves occasionally.

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
The majority of slave owners in America, prior to the Civil War, were White. This is proven by the 1860 Census. For instance, South Carolina was 46%, and Mississippi was 49%.

The amount of White slaveholders in America at that time was roughly equivalent to the amount of Americans that hold a college degree now.​
I am confused. Weren’t these people seen as white? I read something that a lot of them took on western (Christianized) names.