So @sccit is an open zionist on a black hip hop forum?

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Were Jews heavily involved in the American slave trade??

Did they own and also trade black slaves?

Did they own plantations?

NOT DISPROPORTIONATELY

GENUINE RESEARCH SHOWS JEWS WIT SLAVES WAS A RARITY IN COMPARISON TO OTHER RACES

NOI TALKING POINTS HAVE CONFUSED MANY, BUT THEYVE ALL BEEN DEBUNKED

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
NOT DISPROPORTIONATELY

GENUINE RESEARCH SHOWS JEWS WIT SLAVES WAS A RARITY IN COMPARISON TO OTHER RACES

NOI TALKING POINTS HAVE CONFUSED MANY, BUT THEYVE ALL BEEN DEBUNKED

I would disagree fam, several books state that many Jews own slaves and plantation breh

I can list a few books if you like me to do so, I'm just trying to understand "truth" nothing more.

Don't report me on the low or have someone else do it

Books written by Jews themselves admitting to this fact.

What would you call a small rarity? Do you have these sources debunking these statements or are you just saying this?

Were Jews a part of anything related to the KKKs? Were Jews a part of the Share-Cropping industries?

Whites were too poor to own slaves, but they played their role, I am not omitting them at all,

so who were buying slaves?

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
I would disagree fam, several books state that many Jews own slaves and plantation breh

I can list a few books if you like me to do so, I'm just trying to understand "truth" nothing more.

Don't report me on the low or have someone else do it

Books written by Jews themselves admitting to this fact.

What would you call a small rarity? Do you have these sources debunking these statements or are you just saying this?

Were Jews a part of anything related to the KKKs? Were Jews a part of the Share-Cropping industries?

Whites were too poor to own slaves, but they played their role, I am not omitting them at all,

so who were buying slaves?

AND THOSE BOOKS U SPEAK OF ARE FULL OF PROPAGANDA AND FALSE INFORMATION

IF UR GENUINELY SEEKIN THE TRUTH, TRY THESE:

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
AND THOSE BOOKS U SPEAK OF ARE FULL OF PROPAGANDA AND FALSE INFORMATION

IF UR GENUINELY SEEKIN THE TRUTH, TRY THESE:

Before I get those 2 books, I want to ask these questions

Do these 2 books mention anything about the Confederate Army and NAVY and the roles Jews Played in it?? Or anything in regards to the Civil War?

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Before I get those 2 books, I want to ask these questions

Do these 2 books mention anything about the Confederate Army and NAVY and the roles Jews Played in it?? Or anything in regards to the Civil War?

IT COVERS EVERYTHING AND ALL BACKED UP WITH MULTIPLE SOURCES AND ENDLESS FACTUAL STATISTICS, UNLIKE THE BULLSHIIT BOOKS THE NOI PUT OUT FULL OF LIES N DECEIT

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
IT COVERS EVERYTHING AND ALL BACKED UP WITH MULTIPLE SOURCES AND ENDLESS FACTUAL STATISTICS, UNLIKE THE BULLSHIIT BOOKS THE NOI PUT OUT FULL OF LIES N DECEIT

The books that I'm speaking about are not published by the NOI, why you keep saying this?

NONE OF THE BOOKS I AM SPEAKING ABOUT COMES FROM THE NOI, THEY COME FROM THE JEWS THEMSELVES.

Again, if you couldn't answer the questions, then the books you gave me, serves me no purpose, and I'm sure they don't debunk anything from what the books I've read by other Jews

I asked you, what role did the Jews play in the Civil War for the Confederacy Army and Navy

Can you answer this for me?

I don't wanna hear about NOI, none of that, These books and questions are coming from other Jews and Rabbis of the Jewish community

Last edited:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
The books that I'm speaking about are not published by the NOI, why you keep saying this?

NONE OF THE BOOKS I AM SPEAKING ABOUT COMES FROM THE NOI, THEY COME FROM THE JEWS THEMSELVES.

Again, if you couldn't answer the questions, then the books you gave me, serves me no purpose, and I'm sure they don't debunk anything from what the books I've read by other Jews

I asked you, where role did the Jews play in the Civil War for the Confederacy Army and Navy

I don't wanna hear about NOI, none of that, These books and questions are coming from other Jews and Rabbis of the Jewish community

VVVV

Jews aren't immune to pseudoscience.​

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES

I asked you, where role did the Jews play in the Civil War for the Confederacy Army and Navy

HERES YOUR ANSWER:

Jews in the Civil War | My Jewish Learning

JEWS, LIKE EVERYONE ELSE, WERE ON BOTH SIDES, BUT MOST WERE ANTI-SLAVERY

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps

If I can list the names of the many Jews who participated in the Civil War that were with the Confederacy Army and Navy who served as the OFFICERS & STAFF who was FOR keeping blacks in slave

Could you debunk the list?

I'll start off with one and we can go down the list if you would like

Secretary of War - Judah Benjamin

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
If I can list the names of the many Jews who participated in the Civil War that were with the Confederacy Army and Navy who served as the OFFICERS & STAFF who was FOR keeping blacks in slave

Could you debunk the list?

I'll start off with one and we can go down the list if you would like

Secretary of War - Judah Benjamin

DID I SAY THERE WERE NO JEWS IN THE CONFEDERACY?

I DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT UR TRYNA PROVE.. U OBVIOUSLY DIDNT READ WHAT I LINKED

THERE WERE MULTIPLE DIFFERENT RACES DOWN WIT THE SOUTH

LIKE I SAID, THERE WERE JEWS ON BOTH SIDES .. MOST WERE ANTI