So @sccit is an open zionist on a black hip hop forum?

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
DID I SAY THERE WERE NO JEWS IN THE CONFEDERACY?

I DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT UR TRYNA PROVE.. U OBVIOUSLY DIDNT READ WHAT I LINKED

THERE WERE MULTIPLE DIFFERENT RACES DOWN WIT THE SOUTH

LIKE I SAID, THERE WERE JEWS ON BOTH SIDES .. MOST WERE ANTI

You didn't say that first, You quickly did a google search and I just debunk the whole "most were Anti-Slavery" how can "most" be this way when A quarter of them were living in Louisiana.

Most of them were slave owners living in Louisiana and many had slave plantations

You said it was a small %, this is not true by no means

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Ish Geber said:
Of course there was a response to this. Nevertheless, policies have shown and show us that it was and is a well accepted theory.

No, they don't because it isn't.
Ish Geber said:
Things like Black poverty, police brutality etc. is a direct result of this acceptance.

No, those are all results of systemic racism starting in the 17th Century in America.......300 years before the theory saw print.
Ish Geber said:
Till this day and time we see scientific racism in academic journals.

And people, till this day and time, believe aliens built the pyramids in Egypt.​

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
You didn't say that first, You quickly did a google search and I just debunk the whole "most were Anti-Slavery" how can "most" be this way when A quarter of them were living in Louisiana.

Most of them were slave owners living in Louisiana and many had slave plantations

You said it was a small %, this is not true by no means

SMALL PERCENTAGE COMPARED TO NON-JEWS AND NOT DISPROPORTIONATE IN TERMS OF RATIO LIKE ANTI-SEMITES HAVE TRIED TO CLAIM

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
CHECK THE BOOKS I LINKED

Clearly you don't know your history like you thought you knew history, You gave me two books, I've read over 20 so far, and most are speaking the same language about the Jews, and many were written by Jews.

Who do you think owned the stores that charged black folks high interest on tools and things that they needed to have to do share-cropping??

I asked you about the Jews involvement with the KKK and you said nothing, I'm waiting for you to say, there's was no or little involvement, so I can post the many receipts

This is the truth

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
SMALL PERCENTAGE COMPARED TO NON-JEWS AND NOT DISPROPORTIONATE IN TERMS OF RATIO LIKE ANTI-SEMITES HAVE TRIED TO CLAIM

Ok,

Let's make this make sense. Who in America in those times, Whites and Blacks were poor, whites couldn't at large, afford to purchase slaves, (some did, I'm not omitting their part) but the majority of the slave masters were JEWs Most whites were poor and uneducated and worked as "overseers"

You know I'm not pulling this out my ass now

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps

I'll leave this with you and leave you alone, but help me understand this here:

How can most/many Jews, who didn't wanna fight in these other countries, in their civil wars, they didn't want no parts of that, but the American Civil war "many, more than half, majority" and many were OFFICERS AND STAFF members of the Confederacy fought willingly and with zest want to fight for the South. I have the names of these Officers and positions they held if you would like me to list those who were in the army and navy.

I gave you one, Judah Benjamin - Secretary of War,
This dude has a whole city town named after him Belle Chase and many folks don't even know the things he did to black people

It's a sociological phenomenal

Why would Jews who were so call in bondage, escape it, only to turn around and many of them want to enslave and keep another group of people enslave? That doesn't make sense to me as I read and study the details of history from these "many" source written by JEWS themselves.

Don't report me breh, just seeking the truth

Last edited:

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
Because the other 75% weren't.​

Not sure if you're trolling me or trying to get him to dig himself into a deeper hole, but Louisiana wasn't the only state the Jews resided in, The Confederacy consisted of many states and the Jews resided in those states

25% were in Louisiana, if 75% were in the Union state (which is false and there were slave owners and many who was for slavery in the NORTH) then his statement is right, but he's around 22%- 25% in the hole already who was FOR, with other confederacy states left to account For

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin
NO-BadAzz said:
Ok,

Let's make this make sense. Who in America in those times, Whites and Blacks were poor, whites couldn't at large, afford to purchase slaves, (some did, I'm not omitting their part) but the majority of the slave masters were JEWs Most whites were poor and uneducated and worked as "overseers"

You know I'm not pulling this out my ass now

The majority of slave owners in America, prior to the Civil War, were White. This is proven by the 1860 Census. For instance, South Carolina was 46%, and Mississippi was 49%.

The amount of White slaveholders in America at that time was roughly equivalent to the amount of Americans that hold a college degree now.​

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin
NO-BadAzz said:
Not sure if you're trolling me or trying to get him to dig himself into a deeper hole, but Louisiana wasn't the only state the Jews resided in, The Confederacy consisted of many states and the Jews resided in those states

25% were in Louisiana, if 75% were in the Union state (which is false and there were slave owners and many who was for slavery in the NORTH) then his statement is right, but he's around 22%- 25% in the hole already who was FOR, with other confederacy states left to account For

See above post using data from 1860 Census. Jews were in the minority for slaveholders across the South AND North.​

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
The majority of slave owners in America, prior to the Civil War, were White. This is proven by the 1860 Census. For instance, South Carolina was 46%, and Mississippi was 49%.

The amount of White slaveholders in America at that time was roughly equivalent to the amount of Americans that hold a college degree now.​

Same thing I thought, but when I kept reading, I found out a lot of those "lied" on the Census report and how did these authors know that they lied, they traced their last names.

People lie on the Census reports, ppl today still lie, Whites lied about being Indians as well.

Whites were "poor" as I mentioned, most of them, there were some who could afford slaves, and again, I'm not omitting their part in the slave trade, but what's missing out of history and what's coming to surface is the roles that the Jews played.

For some reason, many books are popping up online, and many sources are coming out, explaining the roles of the Jews

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
See above post using data from 1860 Census. Jews were in the minority for slaveholders across the South AND North.​

Judah Benjamin the guy who I talked about, on his on the Confederacy 2 dollar bill might I add (debunk this) he put that he was "white" on the Census.

Many owned slaves, and traded slaves, sold slaves for "rum" back to Africa

See above posts

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin
NO-BadAzz said:
Same thing I thought, but when I kept reading, I found out a lot of those "lied" on the Census report and how did these authors know that they lied, they traced their last names.

LOL. Last names are no true indicator of ethnicity and, even if they were, how many lied? What is 'a lot'?​

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin
NO-BadAzz said:
Judah Benjamin the guy who I talked about, on his on the Confederacy 2 dollar bill might I add (debunk this) he put that he was "white" on the Census.

And what were the available categories for 'race' on that Census and which Schedule did they appear on?​