So Riencar hasnt had sex in 2 years

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Yes because typing and acting are the same.

I'm so glad to know that changing your life around is a BAD THING. I'll be sure to tell all those ex-cons that get released next time. You know, the real ridiculous thing about this that this man has made his mistakes, some very stupid and yet you are here gossiping about another man. Since when the men gossip about other men? ( @Emperor Sol ) Is that the in thing now?

Paz are you even one to talk? You came on SOHH with the temper of all tempers, you act like a five year old girl that can't get her, and you love to start fights like no one. You can't even go one post without cursing up a storm. Give me a break. You'll never change, because it's everyone elses fault with you.

There is really nothing to say about crimsontider. I think his avatar says everything

I guess if you want to be change don't tell the coli, because they wanna live the past. People grow up and change. Except for the gossiping children on the coli.

Have a nice day.

What the fukk are talking about nikka :heh:

Did you read anything I posted? If so, why are you comparing ex cons to Reincar?

What does Beyonce and Jay z have to do with anything?

Last edited by a moderator:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
YOu know what.. I have to say this: I salute you guys that can do this. I cant even go a week without p*ssy sometimes so much props.

:salute: in ya'll is because I notice that I personally sometimes let chasing after p*ssy take all my focus away from productive things i shoudl be doing. That cant be healthy.

Let's face it brehs. p*ssy does something to you. You get the satisfaction of the nut you sought after but in the end all it does is make you want more. I'm a slave to the coochie and I cant get it out of my system

Recently I've gone 3 months with

• No alcohol
  • No meat (no fish, no chicken, no red meat)
  • No drugs (i never did drugs anyway and thats including weed)

I did all this and it was easy like i didnt miss either of those things but when it comes to sex gimme a 3 days drought and I find myself hollering at ugly brawds at the bar or old jumpoffs i swore not to talk to again :sadcam:

It can be done as long as you're not around women. I could go without puss for a year...just better keep women away from me. Like, give me zero interaction with remotely attractive women...fukk it...even the ugg mugs...I'm sure they'd start looking appealing after a while.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes because typing and acting are the same.

I'm so glad to know that changing your life around is a BAD THING. I'll be sure to tell all those ex-cons that get released next time. You know, the real ridiculous thing about this that this man has made his mistakes, some very stupid and yet you are here gossiping about another man. Since when the men gossip about other men? ( @Emperor Sol ) Is that the in thing now?

Paz are you even one to talk? You came on SOHH with the temper of all tempers, you act like a five year old girl that can't get her, and you love to start fights like no one. You can't even go one post without cursing up a storm. Give me a break. You'll never change, because it's everyone elses fault with you.

There is really nothing to say about crimsontider. I think his avatar says everything

I guess if you want to be change don't tell the coli, because they wanna live the past. People grow up and change. Except for the gossiping children on the coli.

Have a nice day.

:laff: are you seriously defending him?

okay, i'll just cut to the chase.

dude is the LAST person to talk about "morals". even back on sohh like 10 years ago, he was talking down on other people then turning around like he was doing any better.

10 years later, dude still has the same attitude and he thinks that pulling the "born again" christian card is supposed to make him being taken more seriously. PLEASE. what's even worse is he admits that shyt and then turns around and acts like what he says doesn't apply to him?

he's ready to put down the whole entire female population calling them slores and etc because he's picking out one or two women that are fukking with random guys BUT yet his ass was doing the same thing. :no: dude should be able to relate to those same women he's shytting on where he understands where their minds are at. he was ONCE them. but yet once again, he feels the need to put his frail ego up by trying to put them down completely forgetting who he was.

i think it's an insult and a disgrace to other people that take that born again christian shyt seriously where they're using it as a chance to spread positivity unlike him which is basically putting others down then boosting himself up. that's a reoccuring theme with his ass. the same dude that's ready to crack on loudaffair for getting arrested when his ass got arrested for stealing someone's credit card. :stopitslime:

so naw, i don't respect that bullshyt he's talking. if he wants to change his life, good for him BUT no need to put down people when he was them at some point. he should be the one telling folks to stop being negative and shyt instead of playing two sides when it suits him.

and yeah, i start shyt with people and etc. i'll take the heat and give the heat back. i'm far from innocent. at least i can admit that unlike mr. reincar who basically gets off on being a self righteous lame.

Last edited by a moderator:

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
Wait, this is a choice? Holy fukk that's some good discipline. I can't even go a full 24 without busting a nut.

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ehh: Thats actually admirable.

I probably wouldn't be able to do it myself so i give him props.

I be :sadcam: when my girl on her cycle so I can't imagine just not knowing when I'll ever get some again

I don't agree with alot of his views on things but if he haven't got any in two years I'm pretty sure he don't have any drama with females... :manny:

When my girl and I were long distance due to work I went celibate for 5 months...I think it depends upon how much the other person means to you.

And in before the "You share that girl" :whoa:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
:laff: are you seriously defending him?

okay, i'll just cut to the chase.

dude is the LAST person to talk about "morals". even back on sohh like 10 years ago, he was talking down on other people then turning around like he was doing any better.

10 years later, dude still has the same attitude and he thinks that pulling the "born again" christian card is supposed to make him being taken more seriously. PLEASE. what's even worse is he admits that shyt and then turns around and acts like what he says doesn't apply to him?

he's ready to put down the whole entire female population calling them slores and etc because he's picking out one or two women that are fukking with random guys BUT yet his ass was doing the same thing. :no: dude should be able to relate to those same women he's shytting on where he understands where their minds are at. he was ONCE them. but yet once again, he feels the need to put his frail ego up by trying to put them down completely forgetting who he was.

i think it's an insult and a disgrace to other people that take that born again christian shyt seriously where they're using it as a chance to spread positivity unlike him which is basically putting others down then boosting himself up. that's a reoccuring theme with his ass. the same dude that's ready to crack on loudaffair for getting arrested when his ass got arrested for stealing someone's credit card. :stopitslime:

so naw, i don't respect that bullshyt he's talking. if he wants to change his life, good for him BUT no need to put down people when he was them at some point. he should be the one telling folks to stop being negative and shyt instead of playing two sides when it suits him.

and yeah, i start shyt with people and etc. i'll take the heat and give the heat back. i'm far from innocent. at least i can admit that unlike mr. reincar who basically gets off on being a self righteous lame.

Why are you writing paragraphs about me?

Sent from royalty using Tapatalk breh

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Im certain there is a lot of shyt the Bible says to do that you don't. Not gambling for starters. Like I said you back slide daily, and then have the gall to thumb your nose at anybody. You're one of the worst kind of Christians there is.

Where in the bible does it talk bout gambling?

I'm waiting

It amazes me people who don't read the bible lecturing me on it

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
man, if ur going thru life without fukking or messing with the opposite sex, one's pockets should be fat just off the amount of money you're saving from having to deal with broads. On top of that, the amount of free time gained from not dealing with women should be enough to improve one's self by:

getting a better job
getting in shape
eating better
learning new skills

etc.

Like traveling to cuba?
Like picking up photography?
Like volunteering?
Like working on a book?

Nowhere did I say I avoid women or don't associate with them or even go out on dates. I just practice abstinence

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
if its by choice he is a strong brotha :salute: cant clown him for that at least he doesnt have baby mommas left and right