So Riencar hasnt had sex in 2 years

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
7172_1f0d.gif

yeah and..... :yeshrug: is that a problem? are you gay too?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
This fakkit Reincar does nothing but talk down on people, judge people, by fake shyt and gamble.

This nikka is only "saved" and not having sex because his Ex ripped his heart out

:duck:

Try harder friend.

Sent from royalty using Tapatalk breh

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
lol like you said yourself i dont know you

but the shyt i see you sayin doesnt match up

as far as you being born again, all for marriage, etc etc

but turning around and making threads lookin down on woman

religous dudes dont usually show the type of emotions you show when that topic is brought up..regardless of their stance

you come off more as angry or bitter cuz somethings not happening in your favor...could it be p*ssy?

Which threads would that be looking down at women?

Click my name and direct me to these threads I supposedly made looking down at women.

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
Which threads would that be looking down at women?

Click my name and direct me to these threads I supposedly made looking down at women.

dog i aint about to do all dat shyt i dont even know how

but obviously you made some type of impression if i feel this way

if you came off a lil more humble i could see where you coming from

but you be goin too hard on the females nikka it come off as bitter

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
:duck:

Try harder friend.

What am I lying about?

I have a whole forum of people that have never met either one of us that will vouch for every word In my post

Do you think we forgot about :hamster: days?

Reincar wasn't always this "women hating" ,"saved", "get married bruhhs", "righteous brother"

What was the reason for the change :leostare:

Let you tell it, you never drank, never smoked, never partied with people, living In a house that you don't pay rent in, never hung around black people"

What did you go through in life where you had to look in the mirror and say, " the way I'm living has to change and I need to turn life around?"

You act like we don't know that you are scared of women, life and that you're full of shyt

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
dog i aint about to do all dat shyt i dont even know how

but obviously you made some type of impression if i feel this way

if you came off a lil more humble i could see where you coming from

but you be goin too hard on the females nikka it come off as bitter

he absolutely is a woman hater..that's where half these other fake women hating ass negros get it from. Ole fake ass andy stitzer. He was just talking about how he doesnt tip cause its not his fault waitress/waiters make minimum wage. Thats not what Jesus would do.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
nothing some good ole jergens can't take care of..... :youngsabo:

When I wasnt gettin any p*ssy, I would jack off using both hands to simulate a 3some.

In my left hand, I would use baby oil, and the right hand I would use cocoa butter. My only reasoning for that is I wanted 2 different pussies feelings-wise.

I always hear about how good pregnant p*ssy is, so I role played that the hand with the baby oil was a pregnant woman who came by the crib to fukk before she had to meet her husband at lemahz class (u know, that hee hee hee hoooo breathin shyt)

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
:wow: 2 yrs w/o puzzy? I couldn't do that. I guess appluad those who can do that by choice, but there are a lot of cats that simply don't get any puzzy. :manny:

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
When I wasnt gettin any p*ssy, I would jack off using both hands to simulate a 3some.

In my left hand, I would use baby oil, and the right hand I would use cocoa butter. My only reasoning for that is I wanted 2 different pussies feelings-wise.

I always hear about how good pregnant p*ssy is, so I role played that the hand with the baby oil was a pregnant woman who came by the crib to fukk before she had to meet her husband at lemahz class (u know, that hee hee hee hoooo breathin shyt)

:deadrose:

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps

funniest nikka on this website by far not even close

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

mysmilie_3037.gif

:laff: :laff: :laff:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4