So Riencar hasnt had sex in 2 years

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
How do you keep yourself so disciplined? I've heard that this is an extremely hard task for men.

my bible and prayer, not saying im perfect sometimes i get tempted:wow:
The spirit is willing but the flesh is weak

but i remain strong, its a battle every day, especially how i used to live my life.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
cosby_weiner.gif

:scusthov:

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let's take a minute to laugh for a second.

Start of post:

:laff: are you seriously defending him?

okay, i'll just cut to the chase.

Okay, now here's the rest of the post!:

dude is the LAST person to talk about "morals". even back on sohh like 10 years ago, he was talking down on other people then turning around like he was doing any better.

10 years later, dude still has the same attitude and he thinks that pulling the "born again" christian card is supposed to make him being taken more seriously. PLEASE. what's even worse is he admits that shyt and then turns around and acts like what he says doesn't apply to him?

he's ready to put down the whole entire female population calling them slores and etc because he's picking out one or two women that are fukking with random guys BUT yet his ass was doing the same thing. :no: dude should be able to relate to those same women he's shytting on where he understands where their minds are at. he was ONCE them. but yet once again, he feels the need to put his frail ego up by trying to put them down completely forgetting who he was.

i think it's an insult and a disgrace to other people that take that born again christian shyt seriously where they're using it as a chance to spread positivity unlike him which is basically putting others down then boosting himself up. that's a reoccuring theme with his ass. the same dude that's ready to crack on loudaffair for getting arrested when his ass got arrested for stealing someone's credit card. :stopitslime:

so naw, i don't respect that bullshyt he's talking. if he wants to change his life, good for him BUT no need to put down people when he was them at some point. he should be the one telling folks to stop being negative and shyt instead of playing two sides when it suits him.

and yeah, i start shyt with people and etc. i'll take the heat and give the heat back. i'm far from innocent. at least i can admit that unlike mr. reincar who basically gets off on being a self righteous lame.

...cutting to the chase. Imagine if dude actually decided to elaborate.

Best part is I didn't even read the shyt.