So Riencar hasnt had sex in 2 years

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
I can't go 2 months let alone 2 years without it.You got way more discipline than me.Life too short to go that long without touchin/kissin/lickin/bussin in a woman

:pachaha:nikkas out here goin thru the same thing nikkas who are locked up going thru for no damn reason

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let's take a minute to laugh for a second.

Start of post:

Okay, now here's the rest of the post!:

...cutting to the chase. Imagine if dude actually decided to elaborate.

Best part is I didn't even read the shyt.

here's what's funny. if you didn't read what i put as in a single word, why even quote me or even acknowledge what i put in the first place? :snoop: i hate when people do that shyt because it shows how stupid they are. they're sonning themselves thinking they're sonning somebody else. :laff:

you were better off not saying anything at all. wouldn't that be what you would do if you didn't read what i put. :usure:

watch this dumbass again quote me and then say he's ignoring me. you can't be this dumb.

fukkers on this site be trying to act like they're too smart for their own good when they're not. :laff:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
nikkas In Buffalo | Xtranormal

:stylin:

Where in the bible does it talk bout gambling?

I'm waiting

It amazes me people who don't read the bible lecturing me on it

Sent from royalty using Tapatalk breh
Theres a lot of shyt the Bible doesn't talk about that you get on motherfukkers for. Bible says dont smoke crack, does that mean you get a pass to be a crackhead? Gambling is a vice and the Bible is pretty fukking clear on vices.

Your biggest sin though is your constant judgment of others. But dont worry. You will have to answer for that in due time :steviej:

George Gooney

AA GANG AA GANG AA GANG
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I can't go 2 months let alone 2 years without it.You got way more discipline than me.Life too short to go that long without touchin/kissin/lickin/bussin in a woman

:pachaha:nikkas out here goin thru the same thing nikkas who are locked up going thru for no damn reason

You kissed one woman you've kissed them all! You seem to be the one wasting time brother by spending your excess hours with women when you could be working out, learning new languages, bettering yourself etc. Who's really in jail???

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
You kissed one woman you've kissed them all! You seem to be the one wasting time brother by spending your excess hours with women when you could be working out, learning new languages, bettering yourself etc. Who's really in jail???

:comeon: I do the bolded everyday and I don't need or want to learn a new language.You can do plenty of things and still have time to fukk

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I applaud that man and his discipline and dedication.

Lot of y'all nikkas letting p*ssy run yall lives and getting caught up in regretful situations. It's disgusting.

There are only two reasons why a man would denounce sex...
1) Low libido...Because if you are jacking off, why don't you just find a vagina which was specifically designed to accommodate your penis...

2) Mental issues that prevent him from being confident and attacking any attractive female in sight...

3) A combination of the 2...

When you think about it, sex is the only Natural Reason to stay alive...We naturally fight to stay alive, so we can live to f+ck another day...

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
This fakkit Reincar does nothing but talk down on people, judge people, buy fake shyt and gamble.

This nikka is only "saved" and not having sex because his Ex ripped his heart out

Why is a nikka who is saved and trying to live Christ like, spend ALL of his free time posting on a message board blaming women for life's ills

He lived a sheltered life, doesn't have any friends and has not had any real experiences in life

This nikka has one adverse thing happen to him ( ex fiancé ditched them) and he changes his entire life around

If you grew up like half the people you judge, you would have been killed yourself fakkit

faint-o.gif

jalamanta

GOAT
Daps
:dead: at this thread.

Why are you alpha nikkas are so concerned with what other males are doing with their sex life? Maybe you are not so alpha after all, fukking nerds? :heh:

This guy makes you legitimately angry that he doesn't fukk women. :deadmanny: Maybe you are upset that his dikk is not being used and you want to suck on it?

And fukk that real life fakkit Paz.

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There are only two reasons why a man would denounce sex...
1) Low libido...Because if you are jacking off, why don't you just find a vagina which was specifically designed to accommodate your penis...

2) Mental issues that prevent him from being confident and attacking any attractive female in sight...

3) A combination of the 2...

When you think about it, sex is the only Natural Reason to stay alive...We naturally fight to stay alive, so we can live to f+ck another day...

:huhldup: I feel sorry for you if that's your philosophy of life.

HowardHughes

Still hiding
Daps
Reppin
Vegas
It amazes me because I gave my my life to God, and changed my old habits I'm being mocked?

It takes nothing to sleep with a chick.

Have I been tempted? Yes

Can I get sex if I wanted? Yes

Will I? Nope unless she's my wife.

Sent from royalty using Tapatalk breh

Respect

whats the reason? are you muslim? Any gf?