So Riencar hasnt had sex in 2 years

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
The man is trying to find a way to go to heaven but then you have fakkits like @Paz trying to bring him down.

You are an agent of the devil as evident of your homo lifestyle. You probably know where you will end up in the afterlife so you are trying to draw as many people there with you!!!!

Get thee behind me oh you Satan!!!

Let the man live :pacspit:

Last edited by a moderator:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
Why are nikkas worried about his dikk for?:huhldup:

Ol' sweet as apple pie ass nikkas :heh:

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
:laff: are you seriously defending him?

okay, i'll just cut to the chase.

dude is the LAST person to talk about "morals". even back on sohh like 10 years ago, he was talking down on other people then turning around like he was doing any better.

10 years later, dude still has the same attitude and he thinks that pulling the "born again" christian card is supposed to make him being taken more seriously. PLEASE. what's even worse is he admits that shyt and then turns around and acts like what he says doesn't apply to him?
◄ Luke 15:7 ►
I tell you that in the same way there will be more rejoicing in heaven over one sinner who repents than over ninety-nine righteous persons who do not need to repent.
See this is what people like you are confused about when it comes to Christianity....Christ did not come for people who don't need any help.
He came for people who NEED help. There is great joy and excitement in heaven when a sinner turn from their wicked ways....

◄ Mark 2:17 ►
When Jesus heard this, he told them, "Healthy people don't need a doctor--sick people do. I have come to call not those who think they are righteous, but those who know they are sinners."

You may want to join a Christian church bruh because you are as confused about Christianity as you are with your sexuality....

get at me

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
tumblr_lvv0x0BAky1qii6tmo1_500.gif

Even god got himself some ass

:mjpls:

Wow props to Reincar. Celibacy is a very difficult choice for friends to embark on. Good job, friends.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
The man is trying to find a way to go to heaven but then you have fakkits like @Paz trying to bring him down.

You are an agent of the devil as evident of your homo lifestyle. You probably know where you will end up in the afterlife so you are trying to draw as many people there with you!!!!

Get thee behind me oh you Satan!!!

Let the man live :pacspit:

Yea, who but a demon would speak bad on a friend for doing the right thing while bending over to be sodomized. It wasnt long ago that Paz was himself celibate and a virgin. Wow, he get sodomized and look how friends wanna wile out.

Its so demonic, friend. :sitdown:

Last edited by a moderator:

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
:salute: righteous brother Reincar.
men with sexual self discipline are damn near extinct these days. that's an admirable trait. only "birdbrains" would disagree.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hope all this judgemental talk is false :beli:

Christians are viewed as a judgemental group already, its hard enought to convince people im not here to tell them they are going to hell.

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
Basically.

I beat everybody in here. Just read all 7 pages, think the longest was 3 years.

Got myself a transformed, hot, body now too. Need me some damn tail :shaq:

Before I got serious about the gym, I once had a 1.5 year drought back when I was lookin :flabbynsick:

Props to Reincar though, at least we know he isn't spreading around STDs or fathering b*stard kids. :salute:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
It can be done as long as you're not around women. I could go without puss for a year...just better keep women away from me. Like, give me zero interaction with remotely attractive women...fukk it...even the ugg mugs...I'm sure they'd start looking appealing after a while.

Sure it can be done, but the better question is "What's the point?"

and why is being celebrated by a group of men that create a 100+ post thread out of a prostitute literally making a thread titled "nevermind"