So Riencar hasnt had sex in 2 years

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
When I wasnt gettin any p*ssy, I would jack off using both hands to simulate a 3some.

In my left hand, I would use baby oil, and the right hand I would use cocoa butter. My only reasoning for that is I wanted 2 different pussies feelings-wise.

I always hear about how good pregnant p*ssy is, so I role played that the hand with the baby oil was a pregnant woman who came by the crib to fukk before she had to meet her husband at lemahz class (u know, that hee hee hee hoooo breathin shyt)

Got damn nikka!!!!!.........you've been making my ass laugh for years.........:dead:........

The Bilingual Gringo

Tucked in to the socks
Supporter
Daps
Never figured Reincar as a holy roller. :confused:

EDIT: Just figured he hated modern society women and wants some backwoods FOB type girl that will serve him.

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
the way dude talks scornfully about women, i doubt that he's not fukking by choice.

wouldn't be surprised if dude had herpes or hiv or whatever and he was bitter about it.

Well we know how lose homos are with their sex life. The Bible is clear about that read Sodom and Gomorrah :pacspit:

You even tried to fukk angels...have you no shame?:jada:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
man, if ur going thru life without fukking or messing with the opposite sex, one's pockets should be fat just off the amount of money you're saving from having to deal with broads. On top of that, the amount of free time gained from not dealing with women should be enough to improve one's self by:

getting a better job
getting in shape
eating better
learning new skills

etc.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
man, if ur going thru life without fukking or messing with the opposite sex, one's pockets should be fat just off the amount of money you're saving from having to deal with broads. On top of that, the amount of free time gained from not dealing with women should be enough to improve one's self by:

getting a better job
getting in shape
eating better
learning new skills

etc.

:what:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
What was the story? :beli:

Was that when I was asking someone on message board tips on how to please my
Wife?

Sent from royalty using Tapatalk breh
Now see, is this kind of pettiness & maliciousness the kind of business God would look favorably on? Are you saved or not? You seem to backslide on a daily basis, just on this message board

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
:snoop: Some of y'all dudes in this forum are more female-like than any of the chicks in here could ever hope to be.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
exactly, dude is one of those frauds that play the religious card when it suits him but he'll be ready to join in with everyone else when they're acting "unholy". i can't stand that hypocritical shyt.

This fakkit Reincar does nothing but talk down on people, judge people, buy fake shyt and gamble.

This nikka is only "saved" and not having sex because his Ex ripped his heart out

Why is a nikka who is saved and trying to live Christ like, spend ALL of his free time posting on a message board blaming women for life's ills

He lived a sheltered life, doesn't have any friends and has not had any real experiences in life

This nikka has one adverse thing happen to him ( ex fiancé ditched them) and he changes his entire life around

If you grew up like half the people you judge, you would have been killed yourself fakkit

act also means the words and thoughts that come out in the text you write too. :sitdown: you sure know how to lead by example. :rolleyes:

Yes because typing and acting are the same.

yeah and..... :yeshrug: is that a problem? are you gay too?

I'm so glad to know that changing your life around is a BAD THING. I'll be sure to tell all those ex-cons that get released next time. You know, the real ridiculous thing about this that this man has made his mistakes, some very stupid and yet you are here gossiping about another man. Since when the men gossip about other men? ( @Emperor Sol ) Is that the in thing now?

Paz are you even one to talk? You came on SOHH with the temper of all tempers, you act like a five year old girl that can't get her, and you love to start fights like no one. You can't even go one post without cursing up a storm. Give me a break. You'll never change, because it's everyone elses fault with you.

There is really nothing to say about crimsontider. I think his avatar says everything

I guess if you want to be change don't tell the coli, because they wanna live the past. People grow up and change. Except for the gossiping children on the coli.

Have a nice day.

Last edited by a moderator:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Now see, is this kind of pettiness & maliciousness the kind of business God would look favorably on? Are you saved or not? You seem to backslide on a daily basis, just on this message board

Actually rebuking demons who spread lies is not frowned upon

- The Lord's servant must correct those who have been taken captive by the Demons

Boy C

SPC
Daps

getting a better job
getting in shape
eating better
learning new skills

etc.

Basically.

I beat everybody in here. Just read all 7 pages, think the longest was 3 years.

Got myself a transformed, hot, body now too. Need me some damn tail :shaq:

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:snoop: Some of y'all dudes in this forum are more female-like than any of the chicks in here could ever hope to be.

I'm saying. Certain people on here will run his mouth against the wrong nikka one day and we'll hear about that the news.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Actually rebuking demons who spread lies is not frowned upon

- The Lord's servant must correct those who have been taken captive by the Demons

Im certain there is a lot of shyt the Bible says to do that you don't. Not gambling for starters. Like I said you back slide daily, and then have the gall to thumb your nose at anybody. You're one of the worst kind of Christians there is.