So obama goes to Africa and talks about same sex rights WOW

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The acceptance of homosexual is white culture. They're the ones pushing it and financing it. They're the ones telling countries we will starve your children if you dont accept gays. They've been in power at multiple points in history. Greeks, Romans, Catholic church, US gov/institutions. They dont need black peoples help sorry.

False.

No one is PUSHING you to be gay dumb ass.

They're asking you to stop punishing gays SIMPLY for being gay. Thats the issue.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I've supported Obama since he 1st started runnin for prez. I've voted for him both terms. I've always said that Obama isn't the president for and of black folks, he is the president of the United States. But the longer Obama has been in office, the more I see him not do shyt for black folks and more for every other race, group or gays. He has been on the forefront for gay rights, gay equality, illegal alien reform, tax cuts for the rich, his foriegn policies, his relations with China, and specifically assisting every other race except black folks.

Only time he even pubicly says anything directly to the black community is on some criticizin black men for their inadaquacies (sp). My position about Obama not bein obligated to black folks has modified over the years.

Seeing that he has helped and or directly adressed issues of all other Americans except for black folks is disturbing at this point. White folks have got this nygga by the balls. And he knows not to stir up the pot and help black folks. His "hometown" of Chicago is a gatdamn warzone and he hasnt done shyt to stop all the violence and murders.

Its fucced up because black folks blindly supported him by the millions only to get nothin out the deal. Obama had 98% of the black vote and in return Black folks only get his ridicule.

What's up with that shyt? :mindblown:

What exactly is he supposed to do for BLACK folks?

Please tell me.

He's the president of ALL americans, not just black ones.

That includes gays, non-religious people, and immigrants.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm just saying, as black people we come from descendants whom were slaves. As people, who's ancestors had no rights whatsoever, why would we want to discriminate against another group, and by group I mean race/sexual orientation/whatever. How ignorant is it for us to try and oppress others, when several decades ago we as a people were oppressed.

I'd rather be a slave, than attempt to oppress a group of people because of my moral views (which are for gays to have equal rights anyway).

these ignorant motherfukkers don't realize that the same hatred from which anti-homosexual bigotry stems is the same white male supremacist entitlement that feels we should be slaves.

support for the gay rights movement is much deeper than just letting two fakkits marry. it's just another battle in the ongoing war against white supremacy, as far as i'm concerned.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
these ignorant motherfukkers don't realize that the same hatred from which anti-homosexual bigotry stems is the same white male supremacist entitlement that feels we should be slaves.

support for the gay rights movement is much deeper than just letting two fakkits marry. it's just another battle in the ongoing war against white supremacy, as far as i'm concerned.

Exactly.

White straight christian males have been been told they can't keep forcing their bullshyt on the rest of society and they're now having to deal with the backlash of that.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
If Obama feels the need to defend gay rights, then he should. What can the president of Senegal say when his country has a 50% unemployment rate. Africans are so stuck in their ways even when their countries ain't shyt. And this kind of backwards and closed minded thinking is why they aren't shyt.

And gay rights are important, as long as the job gets done why should sexual orientation matter?

:pacspit: @ Senegal and closed minded blacks

Whoa... you got a Nica and Monk avi? :salute: my yute!

And countries that don't realize the importance of not shytting on gays are countries that will forever lose. All major American corporations allow gays because THEY ARE EMPLOYEES. They keep the cog running. You'd be stupid to shyt on viable workers and employable members of society because you dont like what they do with their genitals.

fukk Senegal if they want to stay in the bronze age.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Exactly.

White straight christian males have been been told they can't keep forcing their bullshyt on the rest of society and they're now having to deal with the backlash of that.

:yes:

that some people here can't see it shows how small-minded and lame a lot of coli posters are. nikkas really are some rev jesse lee patterson clones, thinking whites appreciate their homophobia.

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
1. They KILL gays over there.

2. He's not even pushing for gay marriage. He's just asking for them to be treated like fukking human beings.

They can stop being gay...that will prevent killings surely?

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
:aicmon::what::childplease::ban:

Thats like blaming women for being raped.

"She could you know...stop looking like that..." :troll:

fukk you. :pacspit:

Wait if they engage in unnatural behaviors they should suffer the consequence that society deems fit.

Still waiting on that gay gene study from you :ufdup:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Wait if they engage in unnatural behaviors they should suffer the consequence that society deems fit.

Still waiting on that gay gene study from you :ufdup:

You don't understand embryology so theres nothing for us to discuss.

I don't even care if being gay is a choice (which all evidence suggests that often its not), theres no need to KILL gay people because of it.

The funny part is that nikkas only have beef with gay males. Ya'll won't say shyt about gay women.