So obama goes to Africa and talks about same sex rights WOW

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
Yeah how dare Obama mention how people should not be threatened with decapitation for being gay in Senegal. I swear, lets do a typical coli poster check list.

1.) Hates black women
2.) Hates most black people in general but claim to be black
3.) Embarrassed to be black when one black person does anything stupid
4.) Loves white women and non-black women
5.) Hates Obama
6.) Hates Religion
7.) Make 6 figure with IT certs

Where do they make you nikkas at? Nex Mexico? Wyoming? Am I being trolled.

Why you keep pushing this bullshyt :rudy:

There is no typical coli poster just a bunch of nikkas with different opinion. Some of which you don't agree with.

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
in fairness his Africa trip is part business/part promotion of Democracy in Sub-Sahara Africa

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Homosexuals allow western nations better access to the inner workings of a nation because gay people only have loyalty to other culo blasters. They are their own race.

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps
^^^^This right here.

Why don't we see anybody going to these Arab/Middle Eastern countries where women are treated as less than nothing and where even heterosexuals can't even show public displays of affection and even hold hands, much less homosexuals.

If Western leaders were really 'bout it and soooo pro-gay rights they should have no problem telling the leaders and the people of these countries how to live. Their 'homophobia' is just as bad, or even worse than any African country and in fact you have less human rights in those places in general than anywhere else, yet Mr Obama and his cronies don't have shyt to say.

The fact of the matter is, if most African countries had economic and political clout, the west wouldn't be saying shyt. Although obviously gays do deserve equal rights as does everyone else, anybody who can't see that all of this is simply a case of bullying is a damn fool. Even if all African countries suddenly embraced the hell out of homosexuality tomorrow, they would still be bullied and exploited by western nations. This 'homophobia' shyt is simply a smokescreen. Any black nation that stands up for itself on any issue is going to incur wrath, that's the bottom line.

Us and Israel been bullying middle eastern countries for decades breh why do you think there is such animosity towards them..Saudis are American and Israel puppets..and obama spoke on middle eastern women impoweremnt on numerous occasions, check his Cairo speech in 2009

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
No. Yo clown Ass Be In Every Thread Cying Maybe you Should Follow Your Own fukkinb Advice.

fukk you and your retarded ass vocabulary. Your mama should have swallowed you.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck Yooouuuuuuuu
tumblr_lzcnpxfaJH1qh01r8o1_500.gif

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
that fakkit stays confusing me with his view.

Pro-Black but worships white women

doesn't have a problem with black president letting black African kids starve all because their country doesn't adapt to a certain Western culture

desperately promotes on screen interracial romance

What type of pro-black is that?:dahell:

It depends on the forum he posts in.

The booth kermit is different from the locker room kermit. etc

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Well Maybe Obama Should Have Been Elected Earlier That Way Yo Mama Wouldnt Have To pretend To Be Straight By Giving Birth To You.

Of all the responses you could have come with, thats the best you could do?:what: GTFOH corny ass nikka lol. And don't ever fukkin quote me again p*ssy.

sg1ifs.jpg.gif