So obama goes to Africa and talks about same sex rights WOW

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
If we can't allow gays rights in America, then I'd rather just have every black person (including myself) be slaves again.

shyt I'd rather us be slaves again, so I don't have to read of these dumb ass opinions that yaw nikkas try to give.

:what: Step back from the keyboard and take a deep breath.

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm just saying, as black people we come from descendants whom were slaves. As people, who's ancestors had no rights whatsoever, why would we want to discriminate against another group, and by group I mean race/sexual orientation/whatever. How ignorant is it for us to try and oppress others, when several decades ago we as a people were oppressed.

I'd rather be a slave, than attempt to oppress a group of people because of my moral views (which are for gays to have equal rights anyway).

Tikal

Coming thru like BLAOW
Daps
Reppin
:ahh:
I don't really have a problem with Obama telling people of other countries what he thinks. BUT I believe he only does it to third world countries where the US has their foot on said countries neck with economic advantage. Let's see if he has the guts (and the political backing) to go to Saudi Arabia and tell them to treat women fair :ld:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I'm just saying, as black people we come from descendants whom were slaves. As people, who's ancestors had no rights whatsoever, why would we want to discriminate against another group, and by group I mean race/sexual orientation/whatever. How ignorant is it for us to try and oppress others, when several decades ago we as a people were oppressed.

I'd rather be a slave, than attempt to oppress a group of people because of my moral views (which are for gays to have equal rights anyway).

Homosexuals were slave masters so how are we oppressing them. Jamaicans hate homosexuals for that very reason. Because slave masters were raping men and boys so please tell me how black people have ever oppressed homosexuals. Taking it up the ass has never stopped a gay cac from advancing. Homosexuals have WAY more power than the black race in America, so how are we oppressing them? :skip:

Poh SIti Dawn

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Homosexuals were slave masters so how are we oppressing them. Jamaicans hate homosexuals for that very reason. Because slave masters were raping men and boys so please tell me how black people have ever oppressed homosexuals. Taking it up the ass has never stopped a gay cac from advancing. Homosexuals have WAY more power than the black race in America, so how are we oppressing them? :skip:

Because as ignorant as this may sound to you, homosexuality isn't just a "white" thing. And no they don't, we have rights that they don't and they have rights that we don't tbh.

#gayisthenewblack

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Because as ignorant as this may sound to you, homosexuality isn't just a "white" thing. And no they don't, we have rights that they don't and they have rights that we don't tbh.

#gayisthenewblack
The acceptance of homosexual is white culture. They're the ones pushing it and financing it. They're the ones telling countries we will starve your children if you dont accept gays. They've been in power at multiple points in history. Greeks, Romans, Catholic church, US gov/institutions. They dont need black peoples help sorry.

Poh SIti Dawn

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The acceptance of homosexual is white culture. They're the ones pushing it and financing it. They're the ones telling countries we will starve your children if you dont accept gays. They've been in power at multiple points in history. Greeks, Romans, Catholic church, US gov/institutions. They dont need black peoples help sorry.

Well if you can't accept people for who they are, why do you deserve to live? That kind of bigotry doesn't make this world any better tbh.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Yeah how dare Obama mention how people should not be threatened with decapitation for being gay in Senegal. I swear, lets do a typical coli poster check list.

1.) Hates black women
2.) Hates most black people in general but claim to be black
3.) Embarrassed to be black when one black person does anything stupid
4.) Loves white women and non-black women
5.) Hates Obama
6.) Hates Religion
7.) Make 6 figure with IT certs

Where do they make you nikkas at? Nex Mexico? Wyoming? Am I being trolled.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I don't really have a problem with Obama telling people of other countries what he thinks. BUT I believe he only does it to third world countries where the US has their foot on said countries neck with economic advantage. Let's see if he has the guts (and the political backing) to go to Saudi Arabia and tell them to treat women fair :ld:

^^^^This right here.

Why don't we see anybody going to these Arab/Middle Eastern countries where women are treated as less than nothing and where even heterosexuals can't even show public displays of affection and even hold hands, much less homosexuals.

If Western leaders were really 'bout it and soooo pro-gay rights they should have no problem telling the leaders and the people of these countries how to live. Their 'homophobia' is just as bad, or even worse than any African country and in fact you have less human rights in those places in general than anywhere else, yet Mr Obama and his cronies don't have shyt to say.

The fact of the matter is, if most African countries had economic and political clout, the west wouldn't be saying shyt. Although obviously gays do deserve equal rights as does everyone else, anybody who can't see that all of this is simply a case of bullying is a damn fool. Even if all African countries suddenly embraced the hell out of homosexuality tomorrow, they would still be bullied and exploited by western nations. This 'homophobia' shyt is simply a smokescreen. Any black nation that stands up for itself on any issue is going to incur wrath, that's the bottom line.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
I've supported Obama since he 1st started runnin for prez. I've voted for him both terms. I've always said that Obama isn't the president for and of black folks, he is the president of the United States. But the longer Obama has been in office, the more I see him not do shyt for black folks and more for every other race, group or gays. He has been on the forefront for gay rights, gay equality, illegal alien reform, tax cuts for the rich, his foriegn policies, his relations with China, and specifically assisting every other race except black folks.

Only time he even pubicly says anything directly to the black community is on some criticizin black men for their inadaquacies (sp). My position about Obama not bein obligated to black folks has modified over the years.

Seeing that he has helped and or directly adressed issues of all other Americans except for black folks is disturbing at this point. White folks have got this nygga by the balls. And he knows not to stir up the pot and help black folks. His "hometown" of Chicago is a gatdamn warzone and he hasnt done shyt to stop all the violence and murders.

Its fucced up because black folks blindly supported him by the millions only to get nothin out the deal. Obama had 98% of the black vote and in return Black folks only get his ridicule.

What's up with that shyt? :mindblown:

macadomusic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fashion-queens-5-e1363806187473-520x425.jpg

:obama::smugbiden: