So obama goes to Africa and talks about same sex rights WOW

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
not only is this dude a mulatto cac-c00n...

...hes a fukking fakkit lover :laff:

I am fukking :dead: @ this mulattos entire existence

that fakkit stays confusing me with his view.

Pro-Black but worships white women

doesn't have a problem with black president letting black African kids starve all because their country doesn't adapt to a certain Western culture

desperately promotes on screen interracial romance

What type of pro-black is that?:dahell:

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth

doesn't have a problem with black president letting black African kids starve all because their country doesn't adapt to a certain Western culture

he's a mulatto.

Nuff said.

You can't expect someone to be pro black and make logical pro black statements when they have cac blood flowing in their veins from 1 or 2 generations ago

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If Obama feels the need to defend gay rights, then he should. What can the president of Senegal say when his country has a 50% unemployment rate. Africans are so stuck in their ways even when their countries ain't shyt. And this kind of backwards and closed minded thinking is why they aren't shyt.

And gay rights are important, as long as the job gets done why should sexual orientation matter?

:pacspit: @ Senegal and closed minded blacks

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
If Obama feels the need to defend gay rights, then he should. What can the president of Senegal say when his country has a 50% unemployment rate. Africans are so stuck in their ways even when their countries ain't shyt. And this kind of backwards and closed minded thinking is why they aren't shyt.

And gay rights are important, as long as the job gets done why should sexual orientation matter?

:pacspit: @ Senegal and closed minded blacks
Please tie homosexuals to 50 percent unemployment. I dont see how the two are related. A fakkit can get a job in Senegal and no one knows he has dookie fallin out his ass unless he Tells them, or they run up in his house and see them choclate milk comforters.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey

I swear I read most of his posts like :why:

It's like 5 different people are using the same account :pachaha:

How you pro-black, pro doo doo chaser, and a Becky lover all at the same damn time? The fukk? Where they do THAT at?

Top 5 most confused poster on this website.

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Please tie homosexuals to 50 percent unemployment. I dont see how the two are related. A fakkit can get a job in Senegal and no one knows he has dookie fallin out his ass unless he Tells them, or they run up in his house and see them choclate milk comforters.

They're far from related, but how can you as the president of YOUR country try discredit homosexuality when you've got a 50% unemployment rate? :wtf:

It doesn't make sense either way :wtf:

Not allowing rights because of sexual orientation :wtf:

If we can't allow gays rights in America, then I'd rather just have every black person (including myself) be slaves again.

shyt I'd rather us be slaves again, so I don't have to read of these dumb ass opinions that yaw nikkas try to give.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
They're far from related, but how can you as the president of YOUR country try discredit homosexuality when you've got a 50% unemployment rate? :wtf:

If we can't allow gays rights in America, then I'd rather just have every black person (including myself) be slaves again.

shyt I'd rather us be slaves again, so I don't have to read of these dumb ass opinions that yaw nikkas try to give.

Ok i think its time for you to hang it up for the night. Close your laptop and read this bullshyt again tomorrow after the Extacy wear off.

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Obama would never go to a North African Muslim country or a Middle Eastern Muslim country and pontificate like this.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

When have I ever worshipped white women on this forum?

I post interracial commercials because I see them as a sign of diminished white male superiority.

I support gay rights because I believe the hatred towards gays is inextricably linked to the same intolerance expressed towards non whites.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey

You should strongly consider deleting your account and starting over again under a different name.

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

shyt I'd rather us be slaves again, so I don't have to read of these dumb ass opinions that yaw nikkas try to give

:wtf: read this again.

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
So much hate in the world..so much hate in ya hearts..I'm embarrassed for a lot of the hateful users on this site..I won't even talk to a girl on okcupid once I see that she thinks being gay is sin on her question...no matter how fine she is..I don't want to be around that nonsense..