So obama goes to Africa and talks about same sex rights WOW

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
1. Gays dont have rights. They can't get them if they don't let people know they don't have rights. NOT BEING KILLED is a big fukking right.

2. Gays exist. You don't get to keep acting like they don't.

3. Softening of men? You mean ADULTS WHO ENGAGE IN CONSENSUAL SEXUAL ACTS? Unless you're going to sit here and assert all gays are raped against their will.

Pretending that gays don't exist hurts everyone in the long run.
The influence of homosexuality starts young which is why the white man in America is pushing for the protection of gay first graders......... First graders. The influence of homosexuals does not start in adults. It starts when gays are influencing children.

Homosexuals owned slaves and are currently billionares and running many institutions around the world. They'll be ok. Lets not further degrade Africa with their presence.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
american-frontier-agents-chasing-indians.jpg

lynching.jpg

new-york-city-s-getting-a-tech-upgrade-66f014f1fe.jpg

:mjpls:

I don't see your point. Do you want to go back to that? :usure::what:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
In Mauritania, Sudan, and northern Nigeria, homosexuality is punishable by death.
:snoop:

LGBT rights in Africa - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Uganda Anti-Homosexuality Bill - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

nikka. Its ILLEGAL to be gay in Senegal. That means if you're even SUSPECTED of being gay, you get jailed.

Think about that.

If someone starts a rumor about you, YOU GO TO JAIL and probably get killed anyways.

Ok, dont be gay then. Problem solved. Getting your a$$hole destroyed isnt worth dying for bruh.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The influence of homosexuality starts young which is why the white man in America is pushing for the protection of gay first graders......... First graders.

Bruh. If a kid is gay or even soft...whatever, he deserves protection.

Whats wrong with that?

Does the kid deserve to get shytted on merely because of who he/she thinks they are or what they want to do?

The influence of homosexuals does not start in adults. It starts when gays are influencing children.

Bruh. Gays have ALWAYS existed. This is my point.

You can't have it both ways.

Either gays get to exist free of persecution or they don't...i.e. making it illegal.

Gays exist.

Its like pretending black people don't deserve the same rights or they don't have their own history.

Either they DO or they don't.

Homosexuals owned slaves and are currently billionares and running many institutions around the world. They'll be ok. Lets not further degrade Africa with their presence.

So?

The issues aren't the same.

Being pro-gay rights doesn't mean you're anti-african rights.

But lets just overlook all the blacks that sold their brothers down the river... :usure:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Ok, dont be gay then. Problem solved. Getting your a$$hole destroyed isnt worth dying for bruh.

Tell rape victims to stop wearing short skirts then. :duck:

See how that logic works? :comeon:

Instead of telling people to stop killing innocent well-to-do people, lets just blame them for the reason they were killed. :snoop:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Bruh. If a kid is gay or even soft...whatever, he deserves protection.

Whats wrong with that?

Does the kid deserve to get shytted on merely because of who he/she thinks they are or what they want to do?

Bruh. Gays have ALWAYS existed. This is my point.

You can't have it both ways.

Either gays get to exist free of persecution or they don't...i.e. making it illegal.

Gays exist.

Its like pretending black people don't deserve the same rights or they don't have their own history.

Either they DO or they don't.

So?

The issues aren't the same.

Being pro-gay rights doesn't mean you're anti-african rights.

But lets just overlook all the blacks that sold their brothers down the river... :usure:

So you're for letting children in nations that dont support homosexuality starve correct until their leaders allow fakkits into the public square?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
@Mowgli , in Senegal you can go to jail for up to 5 years for being gay.

How is that even going to help a nation in the long run?

being gay isn't a choice for many people. Even if it is for a few, its not something worth going to jail or being killed over.

Last edited by a moderator:

SumBlackguyz

Cacs Gonna Cac
Daps
Reppin
Greensboro, NC
Pause. :stopitslime:

18th century? Stop it.

I get the desire to be "pro-black" (because I'm a minority myself) but come on. Don't be silly.

Africa was never more than what it was. Yes, slavery and imperialism fukked up a lot of what we now see as modern africa, but they weren't THAT far ahead.

I suggest you read Guns Germs and Steel to really see why your argument falls flat.

200px-Ggas_human_soc.jpg
i read that book my second year of college for a technology class :gladbron:
there's more books than that out there on what happened to africa though

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey

A black man saying this is literally one of the most disgusting things to me. It shows an incredible lack of world awareness, self awareness, and historical understanding.

At this point I am 98% sure you're either white or trolling, but you aren't a funny troll, so I'm going to put you on ignore now.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Tell rape victims to stop wearing short skirts then. :duck:

See how that logic works? :comeon:

Instead of telling people to stop killing innocent well-to-do people, lets just blame them for the reason they were killed. :snoop:

You should tell a rape victim to stop wearing short skirts. :mindblown: Maybe you forget what kind of world you're living in. Its not a world where ideals are reality.

Thats like walking through a forest with a steak strapped to your hip expecting not to get approached by a wild animal.

The Real

Anti-Ignorance
Daps
Reppin
NYC
i wonder what his African father would say about this

His African father was an atheist... he probably wouldn't care.

This thread is full of messy arguments on both sides. The US hanging gay rights over other nations' heads as conditions for aid for the poor and sick is absolutely wrong and needs to be criticized. All that "gay is the new black" shyt is ridiculously wrong as well. Black is still Black. It's also dishonest of the US to engage with those countries as if it has no human rights abuses of its own to deal with.

On the other hand, there's nothing wrong with stating to them that homosexuality should be decriminalized- Obama is not going over there promoting gay marriage (which would be relatively unimportant compared with poverty and disease,) only the idea that they shouldn't be imprisoned and killed for being gay, as it currently is in Senegal among many other places. Being jailed or murdered for your sexual orientation by law is barbaric, and just as important an issue as other basic rights, since it's about the right to live, period. And saying that doesn't preclude engaging with the many other issues in the country, either- that statement he made was on a plane, not in conversation with any African leader. He didn't go there just for that.