So obama goes to Africa and talks about same sex rights WOW

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
He has totally ignored the soaring crime rates in his own backyard. (Chicago) The mandatory minimum jail sentences given to black folks compared to whites. The closing of public schools in the black community, the budget cuts that have affected the black community. The billion dollar prison system that has been constructed and designed to put black folks in for profit.

Need I say more. Bruh, out of all the people on this board, I was expecting you to already know these issues. I assumed that u rode for black people

No no he didnt ignore it bruh.

*black men can no longer use racism as a crutch*

*black men, there are no longer any excuses*

Hes raising awareness out here.

:dead:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Gays are born to parents that have a father who is a bad role model. A father who allows women to take to much of a role in mentoring. Children who are sent into the world without proper guidance and are then molested by adults and other sexually abused children. There are many factors that can bring a child to this dark place and all of them are from their environment. Better parenting, annihilated homosexuality.

Have you ever MET a gay person?

Every gay person I knew grew up with BOTH parents ALWAYS there. Never molested. Never tried. Never absued.

They're just gay.

Holy shyt are you stupid.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Have you ever MET a gay person?

Every gay person I knew grew up with BOTH parents ALWAYS there. Never molested. Never tried. Never absued.

They're just gay.

Holy shyt are you stupid.

Yes ive met plenty. Molested/weak emasculated father/ sexually active with gay boys at a young age.

I dont think you know their life stories but my generlizations come from real life.

Schmoove

All Star
Daps
What exactly is he supposed to do for BLACK folks?

Please tell me.

He's the president of ALL americans, not just black ones.

That includes gays, non-religious people, and immigrants.

:comeon: Are you out of your damn mind?

If he can't do anything for Black folks, he needs to SHUT HIS MOUTH for GAY FOLKS.

:ufdup:

///Vega+++

All Star
Daps
If we can't allow gays rights in America, then I'd rather just have every black person (including myself) be slaves again.

shyt I'd rather us be slaves again, so I don't have to read of these dumb ass opinions that yaw nikkas try to give.

w the F -Uh

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Gays. Sure.

Mexicans. He's trying to

Chinese? Not sure. Unless you mean H1B visas, but those help all immigrants. My folks from the carribbean benefitted from this.

White folks? Not sure. Not all white people are "rich" there are just more of them.

if you're going to make some strawman about how he hasn't helped blacks or poor people you need to understand this:

When he came in office he enacted policies that helped prevent more bank foreclosures, he is trying to reform student loans, he helped revamp our health care system, he's trying to also reform voting proceedure, and he has a history of advocating for low-income housing for poor and and minority constituents going back to his time in Chicago.

No man has a perfect record. I'd like to see him tackle more issues when it comes to drug policies...but you have to understand.

Him attacking drug policies doesn't SOLELY help black people.

He DID reduce the crack to cocaine sentencing ration from 100:1 to 10:1...its not great but its a start.

Nothing he does SOLELY helps anyone. There are others that benefit from wide sweeping gains that he enacts.

if black people can't get their shyt together from MERELY having that face in the white house, then its going to be really hard to see ourselves moving forward positively.
I agree with a lot of what u said, but my issue is this: why can't Obama stand on the forefront and come out and support the black community as a whole like he has for gays and Mexicans? Why do u think that he has no voice to openly support the black community?

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
No no he didnt ignore it bruh.

*black men can no longer use racism as a crutch*

*black men, there are no longer any excuses*

Hes raising awareness out here.

:dead:

^^^^^exactly! Those are the only times that Barack has came out on the forefront and took any stand with Black folks specifically (throwin black men under the bus)

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
He has totally ignored the soaring crime rates in his own backyard. (Chicago) The mandatory minimum jail sentences given to black folks compared to whites. The closing of public schools in the black community, the budget cuts that have affected the black community. The billion dollar prison system that has been constructed and designed to put black folks in for profit.

Need I say more. Bruh, out of all the people on this board, I was expecting you to already know these issues. I assumed that u rode for black people

Breh, Obama is the president of the USA, not the mayor of Chicago. The hell is he supposed to do to fix Chicago? :wtf: Send in the military? And you speak about budget cuts that have hurt the black community? nikka do you know how much shyt Obama has done that has positively affected the black community? Go look up the list of stuff he HAS done and stop just focusing on why everything isn't better yet. You didn't even know about the fair sentencing act. And when has Obama ever come out and said I am behind the latino community or the asian community or any other community? :wtf: Just because policies affect a certain group doesn't mean he is just riding for that group. I bet you won't say he is riding for the black community after he passed the fair sentencing act or gave 800 billions dollars to HBCU's or gave that settlement to black farmers. Naw lets focus on immigration and say that means he is riding for Hispanics and ignore anything he has done for blacks because he isn't fukking Al Sharpton, who you nikkas hate too. :snoop:

http://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/default/files/docs/african_american_community_record.pdf

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/obama-reparations-black-farmers/2010/02/21/id/350458

ColorOfChange Blog | BREAKING: Court rules Fair Sentencing Act is retroactive, thousands eligible for sentence reduction

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Breh, Obama is the president of the USA, not the mayor of Chicago. The hell is he supposed to do to fix Chicago? :wtf: Send in the military? And you speak about budget cuts that have hurt the black community? nikka do you know how much shyt Obama has done that has positively affected the black community? Go look up the list of stuff he HAS done and stop just focusing on why everything isn't better yet. You didn't even know about the fair sentencing act. And when has Obama ever come out and said I am behind the latino community or the asian community or any other community? :wtf: Just because policies affect a certain group doesn't mean he is just riding for that group. I bet you won't say he is riding for the black community after he passed the fair sentencing act or gave 800 billions dollars to HBCU's or gave that settlement to black farmers. Naw lets focus on immigration and say that means he is riding for Hispanics and ignore anything he has done for blacks because he isn't fukking Al Sharpton, who you nikkas hate too. :snoop:

ColorOfChange Blog | BREAKING: Court rules Fair Sentencing Act is retroactive, thousands eligible for sentence reduction

Question: is the black community better off? Worse or the same since Obama has bee in office?

Secondly, Barack has enough influence to do whatever the hell he wants in terms of dierclty affecting a community. If he can go to a foreign country, fight global terrorism and be the leader of the free world, u don't think he can put policies in place to ensure the safety of our youth, stop the closing of inner city schools?

Last question: do u think Obama could do more for black folks?

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Question: is the black community better off? Worse or the same since Obama has bee in office?

Secondly, Barack has enough influence to do whatever the hell he wants in terms of dierclty affecting a community. If he can go to a foreign country, fight global terrorism and be the leader of the free world, u don't think he can put policies in place to ensure the safety of our youth, stop the closing of inner city schools?

Last question: do u think Obama could do more for black folks?

Everybody is worst being that we were in a fukking huge recession when Obama took office. Like the worst since the fukking great depression. Like that's not a myth, that's factually the truth. :wtf: You want him to be super negro and come in and fix shyt that took years and years to boil over? And do you understand the role of the president of the United States breh? The fukk could he do to fix Chicago or violence in any of these cities? And yes of course he could do more but he HAS done something. You nikkas be so damn extreme with your hate and fail to give the man any kudos for anything, just as you browsed over the links I posted with no fukks given. That's the thing with being a black person who is successful, you always have to be 10 fukking times better to please black people and 20x's better to please white people. I criticize Obama all the time about plenty of shyt but I will not overlook the positive things he has done. That's just hating man. And nikkas love some Bill Clinton but hate Obama when they have pretty much the same damn policies and Bill was Newt Gingrich's bytch. Had a nikka on here talkin bout Clinton rode for black people. LOL like nikka how? By going on Arsenio and playing the sax?

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Theres only one legal way to cut down the homosexual population. 2 successful generations of dual parent homes with low divorce rates. It will Crush them out of existence.

Again, if they want the money that bad, they'll do it. Hopefully, they dont.

:heh: You're a fukking idiot.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
@Ronnie Lott do your research man and stop buying into headlines and these crazy nikkas on here bruh. Give that man some credit and then come back to have a reasonable discussion. Don't be like Bill O'reily and the rest of the pundits who hate anything and everything he does before he even does it.

Executive Order -- White House Initiative on Educational Excellence for African Americans | The White House

Executive Order -- White House Initiative on Educational Excellence for African Americans

EXECUTIVE ORDER

- - - - - - -

WHITE HOUSE INITIATIVE ON EDUCATIONAL EXCELLENCE
FOR AFRICAN AMERICANS

By the authority vested in me as President by the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America, to restore the country to its role as the global leader in education, to strengthen the Nation by improving educational outcomes for African Americans of all ages, and to help ensure that all African Americans receive an education that properly prepares them for college, productive careers, and satisfying lives, it is hereby ordered as follows:

Click the link to read more

Last edited by a moderator:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
:heh: You're a fukking idiot.

So passionate about the gay community my thoughts have you cussing while saying absolutely Nothing. How many fakkits would it take for you to look at the world and say *hmmmmmm, this is becoming a problem*? 2 billion? You're pathetic and weak.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I agree with a lot of what u said, but my issue is this: why can't Obama stand on the forefront and come out and support the black community as a whole like he has for gays and Mexicans? Why do u think that he has no voice to openly support the black community?

How is he not doing that?

Black people are 12% of the population.

TWELVE.

Thats not accounting for the numbers of us who are actually about shyt and doing the damn thing out here. :myman:

He hasn't SUPPORTED gays. I mean holy shyt. All he did was to say "hey I want gays to get married"

Mexicans? Hey, i want to make you all citizens since you live here and contribute to the economy.

What major civil rights barrier is facing black people? The prison industrial complex? Thats a WHOLE OTHER ISSUE that doesn't JUST pertain to black people and also includes the drug war and disproportionate sentencing that discriminates against the poor, who HAPPEN to be minorities.