So obama goes to Africa and talks about same sex rights WOW

Steve Murray

#TeamZimmerman
Daps
When Trayvon Martin was killed, he didn't say a GOT DAMN WORD.

mindblown.gif

Why do you guys like to sound so overly certain about things you clearly don't even know about? :wow:

It's not even just you. I notice a lot of people on here do this.

A simple Google search will show that what you just said isn't true at all.

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
OFFER MORE TAX CREDIT MONEY to companies that hire Blacks.

Incentives to universities who reduce tuition for Black students, particularly to 1st generation students.

OR... just be more VOCAL about supporting our main issues: lack of education and lack of jobs.

When Trayvon Martin was killed, he didn't say a GOT DAMN WORD.

But when something is wronged in the gay community, he's standing up for them before the issue has had time to cool.

There are a LOT of things that Obama should do for Blacks other than being some phony symbol of progress.

This nikka said this shyt like it was an established, indisputable fact.....like he really believed that shyt with all his heart and soul :russ:

Where were you when everyone was repeating Obama's "if I had a son, he'd look like Trayvon" line?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
mindblown.gif

Why do you guys like to sound so overly certain about things you clearly don't even know about? :wow:

It's not even just you. I notice a lot of people on here do this.

A simple Google search will show that what you just said isn't true at all.

Whats funny is that its not even the most factually inaccurate thing he said. :russ: :why:

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I've supported Obama since he 1st started runnin for prez. I've voted for him both terms. I've always said that Obama isn't the president for and of black folks, he is the president of the United States. But the longer Obama has been in office, the more I see him not do shyt for black folks and more for every other race, group or gays. He has been on the forefront for gay rights, gay equality, illegal alien reform, tax cuts for the rich, his foriegn policies, his relations with China, and specifically assisting every other race except black folks.

Only time he even pubicly says anything directly to the black community is on some criticizin black men for their inadaquacies (sp). My position about Obama not bein obligated to black folks has modified over the years.

Seeing that he has helped and or directly adressed issues of all other Americans except for black folks is disturbing at this point. White folks have got this nygga by the balls. And he knows not to stir up the pot and help black folks. His "hometown" of Chicago is a gatdamn warzone and he hasnt done shyt to stop all the violence and murders.

Its fucced up because black folks blindly supported him by the millions only to get nothin out the deal. Obama had 98% of the black vote and in return Black folks only get his ridicule.

What's up with that shyt? :mindblown:

:yes: Yup

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
This dude is probably the man most responsible for allowing the gay issue to completely overtake issues of race and racism in this country. But at least it was THIS country.

But now, this fukking oreo goes to AFRICA, and wants to talk about fukking gay rights?

He can burn in hell.

I will never vote democrat again, this man is a disgrace to America.

Agreed, I'm finished with the dems.