So now Kamala is Indian again?

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Kamala has a mixed-race, Jamaican father and a full Indian mother.

How does that add up to "half-black"?

The majority of her heritage is Indian, also with a mixture of European and Sub-Saharan African background.

bd66d24a57840f25ceea351be73a1d1b_KAMALA01.jpg

lol dudes are ignorant of Jamaican history. 'Jamaican' is not an indicator of Race because Indians have been in Jamaica for hundreds of years (they were brought to replace Africans as the labor force).

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
a lot of people playing obtuse. Kamala was out here marching with black bands and dancing to cardi b and she claim she smoked weed in college while trying to get black votes and when she knew her campaign was pretty much over she went back to reppin what she was before hand.

Remember, while Kamala was smoking weed in college, she was also listening to Snoop Dogg and 2Pac

694940094001_6001264958001_6001265512001-vs.jpg

Wear My Dawg's Hat

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land That Time Forgot
lol dudes are ignorant of Jamaican history. 'Jamaican' is not an indicator of Race because Indians have been in Jamaica for hundreds of years (they were brought to replace Africans as the labor force).

Her Jamaican dad reportedly has a mix of European, Sub-Saharan African and Indian heritage.

She's Indian from both sides, yet she's somehow "half-black"? I wish they'd make it make sense.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Her Jamaican dad reportedly has a mix of European, Sub-Saharan African and Indian heritage.

She's Indian from both sides, yet she's somehow "half-black"? I wish they'd make it make sense.

She would have been better off just saying she is Multi Cultural/Ethnic and her diverse background is reflective of the diversity of America or some BS than trying to be "Sista Gurl #1"

Wear My Dawg's Hat

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land That Time Forgot
She would have been better off just saying she is Multi Cultural/Ethnic and her diverse background is reflective of the diversity of America or some BS than trying to be "Sista Gurl #1"

On point completely.

Had she paid you even a fraction of the $25 million that she blew on her campaign, she's still be running.

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
I don't nor have I ever liked Kamala, but I'm convinced some black people are just gonna have to be left behind. Some of ya'll are just sheep man.

This post is so irrelevant and wrong meanwhile Tariq is sitting at home with a wife who is as much black as Kamala is. Throw rocks in glass houses man...

Dude strengthens the very people he claims to be going against all while not offering any tangible solutions himself.
FBA don't need you