So now Kamala is Indian again?

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lmao this tariq cat is the definition of bytchmade...not for the political stuff or hating her for her policies etc...but for the sheer hoeness required of a man to post something like this...true gutter rat shyt

Oldschooler

All Star
Daps
I'm not a fan of her but in the eyes of white supremacy she is a woman of color. It doesn't matter what you label it. So in a sense she is right when she says she's a 'black woman'.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
No it doesn't. She tried to jump back on the Indian wave months ago.
giphy.gif

uhh..."months ago" she was running for president...you did realize that right?

so technically this was her trying to appease her indian-american base for votes.

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps
The thread title is not nonsense, because before she dropped out she was saying she was a Black Woman.

Now since she knew her numbers were falling in the democratic polls she said, let me get back to my Indian roots and shake these nikka off of me, before I drop out of the race and get back to locking these nikkas up:

author-default.png

Margaret Talev
Oct 27, 2019
Kamala Harris: "Of course" it's different to run for president as a black woman
sddefault.jpg

Kamala Harris says running for president as a woman of color in the 2020 election is different than running as a black man or as a white woman and that the question of electability has emerged as "the elephant in the room about my campaign."

Why it matters: In an interview with "Axios on HBO," the California senator, stuck around 5th place in Democratic presidential primary polls, says there’s still time to regain momentum to crack the top three in the Iowa caucuses on Feb. 3. She was mostly guarded in her remarks, but spoke more spontaneously on questions about race and her law-and-order background.

• "Of course" it's different to run for president as a black woman, she said. "When there is not a reference point for who can do what, there is a lack of ability or a difficulty in imagining that someone who we have never seen can do a job that has been done, you know, forty-five times by someone who is not that person."
So simply being seen with an Indian means that she somehow denied her black half?
:stopitslime:

Last edited:

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
So simply being seen with someone that shares half her ancestry somehow means she has denied her other half?

Why didn't Kamala get sworn in as a Bi-Racial? She was sworn in an an Indian-American.......so basically she denied her other half lol:

Also she brought her extended family.....all white:laff:

Last edited: