So now just chilling is deemed as a negative?

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC
courtship is not taking her on trips, courtship is spending quality time with ONE WOMAN with the goals of marriage. AKA future goals, plans, and all that. Not honeymoon resorts.

:wtf: Since when is a picnic or going to play minigolf equal with honeymoon resorts?

Courtship isn't just spending quality time, it's putting your best foot forward to show a chick that you dig her enough to entertain her for an evening. It's more than just get information out of a chick while kicking it.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
A woman that REALLY likes you, or is intrigued by you will chill wit your ass in a fukking parking lot for a year, if she liked you that much. Yall are doing the game backwards following society's expectations on how a girl should like you. Everyone is brainwashed.

Exactly mane. If a woman is digging you like that, she will be right next to you if you standing by a doggone dumpster just chopping it up with you. If you have to 'impress' a woman or give her some sort of material type compensation in order for her to give you some attention, that ain't the one for you. Now if she said, "I'm not the type of girl that goes to a man's house like that,"but she's willing to take a walk in the park with you, that's respectable.

Shameonyou

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Exactly mane. If a woman is digging you like that, she will be right next to you if you standing by a doggone dumpster just chopping it up with you. If you have to 'impress' a woman or give her some sort of material type compensation in order for her to give you some attention, that ain't the one for you. Now if she said, "I'm not the type of girl that goes to a man's house like that,"but she's willing to take a walk in the park with you, that's respectable.

lol man thank you for getting my point

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
What about a guy who is honestly inviting a girl over to chill and get to know her? Like actually talk and have conversation, rather than throwing a movie on and trying to feel her up? I'm not saying its appropriate for a "first date" but I don't think its a negative thing.

A) Most of these fools don't have the social skills to do that effectively, hell neither do the chicks

B) Why not go grab a drink or coffee and do the same?

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
courtship is not taking her on trips, courtship is spending quality time with ONE WOMAN with the goals of marriage. AKA future goals, plans, and all that. Not honeymoon resorts.

Exactly what i was about to post lol

The story is talking about first dates. Y'all nikkas on Pluto.

Shameonyou

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If she hardly knows you how can she REALLY like you enough to chill in the parking lot at In and Out Burger for months on end?

if she is intrigued enough by you she would. Also if she is not with chillin at the crib,she is not compatible with your mindset, hence she is not worth the effort.

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
What about a guy who is honestly inviting a girl over to chill and get to know her? Like actually talk and have conversation, rather than throwing a movie on and trying to feel her up? I'm not saying its appropriate for a "first date" but I don't think its a negative thing.
Well he shouldn't feel alarmed when she doesn't want to chill over his house. A woman not wanting to chill over your house doesn't always equal her wanting an expensive dinner. Y'all are acting like youve never had a successful/good date before.

You can easily hit up a dessert/coffee bar. Grab a cup and a small pastry, pay for yourselves and still get to know each other. It's not that big of a deal lol.

These dudes are tards and you can tell they don't really date or have a certain quality of women interested in them.

Shameonyou

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

you still dont get it, You are talking "first dates" in the way society is brainwashing you to think about it.

What is the point of a date anyways? To take someone out? or to get to know someone? If you truly tried to answer this question, a "date" can be anywhere and done in any way, as long as two people like each other enough to spend time with each other.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
A woman that REALLY likes you, or is intrigued by you will chill wit your ass in a fukking parking lot for a year, if she liked you that much. Yall are doing the game backwards following society's expectations on how a girl should like you. Everyone is brainwashed.

And what if she doesn't really like you? What if you are still trying to get at her? I doubt every female you invite over n shyt is already fukking smitten. Nobody is brainwashed. You change it up. Don't throw the same shyt at bytches that every other nikka does.

I mean, this shyt works for me. I'm sure the way you do shyt prolly works for you, but shyt is so boring in my city that you gotta throw a curve ball at bytches for them to really realize you're not just another nikka.

I don't see anything wrong with trying to impress a female or trying to put her out of her norm when trying to get to know her. I'm trying to do whatever I can to bring the most out of her. That shyt aint brainwashed, nikka. Nobody is tellin me how I need to pick up females. And I rarely spend over 30 IF THAT if I try to take a new broad out on some shyt like that.

Like...cmon son. :comeon:

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps