So now just chilling is deemed as a negative?

baltimore

Pro
Daps
lmao im glad that the extreme to extreme, no middle ground rules still apply over here.. lmao @ inviting a girl over your house being a date..

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
I wouldn't even dream of leading off with "come over and watch a $1 movie I got out of Redbox".

You guys believe in pimping. I get that. Spend her money, get as much as you can out of her, discard her. Seems comfortable enough for the male, but how can such a male call itself a "man"? If you desire to take advantage of the women you come across instead of caring for them then you haven't reached manhood yet.

Of course I try to thrill them. It doesn't take a whole lot (especially these days being up against the Redbox guy). Dinner and a movie for a first date, then something intersting thereafter (long walk in the park, free dance lesson, window shopping, wine tasting etc) and before you know it, SHE will be the one wanting to go chill.

A man's sexy is intimately bound to his pockets. You don't have to spend out, but you have to show her that $40 is nothing. Also, my personal satisfaction lies in her happiness. If she is grinning her ass off having a ball then I am equally fulfilled just sitting back and watching her enjoy herself.

By 2023 n****a are gonna be proud of stealing candy from small children at this rate.

Sorry, i'm going to have to disagree. A man's "sexy" is not bound to his pockets. It's bound to his personality and essence. If women want to be taken out then they need to hold themselves to a higher standard and follow proper protocols for dating. I've seen too many women who just go out with a fella just to get a 'free meal.' Say no if you aren't trying to get to know the dude. Plus if females want to be taken out on all these nice dates and all of that, DON'T be the woman that can be taken home from the club or to a negro's house on the first few encounters. Men really don't have a problem taking out women who they deem worth it and they know aren't trying to eat for free.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Texting isn't cool :why:

I will say this, if they don't want to do it now at least they are upfront and not playing that role

man, we can text to say hello or set up logistics on where to meet, but i'm not sitting there for the first few conversations answering 21 questions via text, call me, lets joke and chop it up for 30 minutes and KIM

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
*shrug* I'm a homebody, plus I live in AZ. So not only is leaving the house not my thing, it's 115 fukking degrees out there. Hell no. If anything, we're going to the pool, but that's about it.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
lol some people in life get it and some people just don't. You are the type that is basically defined by their environment rather than introspectively. If a bytch wont be a homebody with you, she don't deserve to see you "socialize" with anybody. This is why half these bytches play you nikkas, because yall aren't even you, you are who they want you to be, ole army ass nikkas.

first of all, Getting to know someone means GETTING TO KNOW THEM. THEM. Not how they interact with other people, and all that other shyt. That shyt comes with the territory eventually, but if a dude wants a girl to come hang with him at the crib and spend time with her ass, i don't see how that becomes a situation where she wont know who he is unless he goes "skydiving". That to me is backwards logic. Not only is a home a reflection of ones inner most thoughts and a way to express who they are, it is the place where MOST people are their true selves.

If you actually took time to comprehend what being someone vs being someone triggered by external sources was, you would have got my point a while ago.

Either you are taking this to literal or you don't know what you are talking about.

Most nikkas when they hit a girl up they just met and say " you wanna come to place and chill".

We are scheming on how we can fick that night. We don't give a fukk what her interest are or any of that shyt.

Matter of fact most if that " come chill" is going to be on some super late shyt.

If we ask a girl " let me take you somewhere" chances are we are going to be conversing a lot and realm getting to know it each other.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Pretty much.

I DONT date. Haven't been on a real date with a new girl in about 5 years. I make it clear to every woman I talk to that I have no interest in a girlfriend anytime soon. If you wanna hit a chick and use chilling as a means to do such, then say so. Don't try to dress it up as "dating".

this is what im trying to explain to my younger cousin

:ohlawd: HONESTY

fukk trying to play games with women and get over

just be HONEST with your intentions and stick to your guns

women gone either go with it or walk but they gone respect a honest man:lawd:

if only you nikkas could understand:devil:

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

nikkas is bytches.

Shameonyou

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Either you are taking this to literal or you don't know what you are talking about.

Most nikkas when they hit a girl up they just met and say " you wanna come to place and chill".

We are scheming on how we can fick that night. We don't give a fukk what her interest are or any of that shyt.

Matter of fact most if that " come chill" is going to be on some super late shyt.

If we ask a girl " let me take you somewhere" chances are we are going to be conversing a lot and realm getting to know it each other.

how do you know most nikkas do this? are you just assuming because your environment does this? how do you know i dont know what im talking about if my environment actually has dudes that take girls that ARE WORTH IT to they crib to actually hang out?....You dont know what really goes on in a nikkas head, and what his intentions are.

A nikka who just wanna fukk, might take a bytch to the best restaraunt, and a nikka who actually likes the bytch might just want alone time. You dont know what is the motive, therefore there is no reason to say someone who wants a girl at home with him is just trying to fukk. Maybe he is, maybe he's not. The point is the bytch that wrote the article is assuming her being invited to the crib is some sort of negative, which makes NO fukking sense.

• Dap
Reactions: I'z

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
lol some people in life get it and some people just don't. You are the type that is basically defined by their environment rather than introspectively. If a bytch wont be a homebody with you, she don't deserve to see you "socialize" with anybody. This is why half these bytches play you nikkas, because yall aren't even you, you are who they want you to be, ole army ass nikkas.

first of all, Getting to know someone means GETTING TO KNOW THEM. THEM. Not how they interact with other people, and all that other shyt. That shyt comes with the territory eventually, but if a dude wants a girl to come hang with him at the crib and spend time with her ass, i don't see how that becomes a situation where she wont know who he is unless he goes "skydiving". That to me is backwards logic. Not only is a home a reflection of ones inner most thoughts and a way to express who they are, it is the place where MOST people are their true selves.

If you actually took time to comprehend what being someone vs being someone triggered by external sources was, you would have got my point a while ago.

You don't want to see how a bytch acts in an environment around other people? Just in private? What if she's a socially awkward fukking moron who shyts herself when around more than 3 people? Extreme example, but how the fukk would you know? You kicked it with her at your crib the past 2 weeks and she seems cool. Its the easy way out. Go out, do something. Most of the time it leads to different directions in conversations and opens up paths of discussion that you wouldn't have expected. It helps you get a broader look of who this person is when you see them in a different circumstance and what not and gives you a better chance to see if theres some shyt you do or don't like about them. Its simple.

nikkas

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC

Nah breh, some women need to be courted. Can't be courting no woman on the couch of your crib. You just need to evaluate which chicks deserve that treatment.

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Getting to "know" a nikka in his crib is like getting to "know"a nikka based on message board postings. A whole bunch of bullshyt. But the bytches love it.

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
If the only things that pop up in your ideas for dates include things that involve money, you're doing it wrong. What's with this not dating because it costs money?

And then dudes are wondering why they have to jump through loops to get what they want tryna play nice

Shameonyou

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You don't want to see how a bytch acts in an environment around other people? Just in private? What if she's a socially awkward fukking moron who shyts herself when around more than 3 people? Extreme example, but how the fukk would you know? You kicked it with her at your crib the past 2 weeks and she seems cool. Its the easy way out. Go out, do something. Most of the time it leads to different directions in conversations and opens up paths of discussion that you wouldn't have expected. It helps you get a broader look of who this person is when you see them in a different circumstance and what not and gives you a better chance to see if theres some shyt you do or don't like about them. Its simple.

nikkas

wouldnt you know the chick well enough to know how she interacts with people? How the fukk did you meet her in the first place? Did she just pop up from your couch? Yall not understanding all aspects of the situation and its hilarious.

You think its impossible to get to know a chick without taking her OUTSIDE? how the fukk do you expect any man with good judgement of character to agree with this shyt?

Activities dont make the person, the person makes the activity.