So now just chilling is deemed as a negative?

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC
how do you know most nikkas do this? are you just assuming because your environment does this? how do you know i dont know what im talking about if my environment actually has dudes that take girls that ARE WORTH IT to they crib to actually hang out?....You dont know what really goes on in a nikkas head, and what his intentions are.

A nikka who just wanna fukk, might take a bytch to the best restaraunt, and a nikka who actually likes the bytch might just want alone time. You dont know what is the motive, therefore there is no reason to say someone who wants a girl at home with him is just trying to fukk. Maybe he is, maybe he's not. The point is the bytch that wrote the article is assuming her being invited to the crib is some sort of negative, which makes NO fukking sense.

It's definitely a negative if she says something like, "You know I'd feel more comfortable going out somewhere" or I'd rather go out on a date the 1st time" and a nikka says "nah I'm cool". So if a dude isn't willing to take her out, then he don't feels shes worthy and he's trying to fukk.

Shameonyou

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah breh, some women need to be courted. Can't be courting no woman on the couch of your crib. You just need to evaluate which chicks deserve that treatment.

courtship is not taking her on trips, courtship is spending quality time with ONE WOMAN with the goals of marriage. AKA future goals, plans, and all that. Not honeymoon resorts.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Come by the crib is more attractive when you live in a mansion. Women dont want to chill in your crusty condo. They're so materialistic.

Shameonyou

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's definitely a negative if she says something like, "You know I'd feel more comfortable going out somewhere" or I'd rather go out on a date the 1st time" and a nikka says "nah I'm cool". So if a dude isn't willing to take her out, then he don't feels shes worthy and he's trying to fukk.

that's her problem. No man who is in charge of his life gives a fukk about a bytch not trying to roll with HIS RULES. No man abides by societys made up rules on how to act. You got a plan, you got a lifestyle, keep people who want to follow those rules, if not, keep it moving.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
wouldnt you know the chick well enough to know how she interacts with people? How the fukk did you meet her in the first place? Did she just pop up from your couch? Yall not understanding all aspects of the situation and its hilarious.

You think its impossible to get to know a chick without taking her OUTSIDE? how the fukk do you expect any man with good judgement of character to agree with this shyt?

Activities dont make the person, the person makes the activity.

Exactly what i was about to post lol

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
wouldnt you know the chick well enough to know how she interacts with people? How the fukk did you meet her in the first place? Did she just pop up from your couch? Yall not understanding all aspects of the situation and its hilarious.

You think its impossible to get to know a chick without taking her OUTSIDE? how the fukk do you expect any man with good judgement of character to agree with this shyt?

Are we not talking about a first date type situation? You ask a female to kick it for the first time and you just bring her over to the crib? Thats a sign that you're tryna fukk for real. I've used it. But not with bytches who I knew weren't gonna be down for that. Activities make interaction and the "getting-to-know-you" stage easier. Once again, it opens up branches of conversation. You gonna just bring a chick you just kinda met over to your crib without knowin what kind of person she really is? word? that shyts dangerous IMO son.

bytch doesnt need to know where I live until I know she's not a crazy anyways :manny:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
lol some people in life get it and some people just don't. You are the type that is basically defined by their environment rather than introspectively. If a bytch wont be a homebody with you, she don't deserve to see you "socialize" with anybody. This is why half these bytches play you nikkas, because yall aren't even you, you are who they want you to be, ole army ass nikkas.

first of all, Getting to know someone means GETTING TO KNOW THEM. THEM. Not how they interact with other people, and all that other shyt. That shyt comes with the territory eventually, but if a dude wants a girl to come hang with him at the crib and spend time with her ass, i don't see how that becomes a situation where she wont know who he is unless he goes "skydiving". That to me is backwards logic. Not only is a home a reflection of ones inner most thoughts and a way to express who they are, it is the place where MOST people are their true selves.

If you actually took time to comprehend what being someone vs being someone triggered by external sources was, you would have got my point a while ago.

how do you know most nikkas do this? are you just assuming because your environment does this? how do you know i dont know what im talking about if my environment actually has dudes that take girls that ARE WORTH IT to they crib to actually hang out?....You dont know what really goes on in a nikkas head, and what his intentions are.

A nikka who just wanna fukk, might take a bytch to the best restaraunt, and a nikka who actually likes the bytch might just want alone time. You dont know what is the motive, therefore there is no reason to say someone who wants a girl at home with him is just trying to fukk. Maybe he is, maybe he's not. The point is the bytch that wrote the article is assuming her being invited to the crib is some sort of negative, which makes NO fukking sense.

You right, I don't know what most nikkas do, but I'm pretty sure I'm speaking on behalf of the nikkas that get p*ssy.

She is basically confirming what I'm saying.

More times than not a nikka isn't going to take a girl that he's see as a potential jump off or one night stand to a restaurant.

The story makes complete sense because that how men operate.

Also for me, when I hit a girl with that " come chill" talk its usually on some super late night shyt were she has to be thinking I just want to fukk.

If a man really trying to impress/ get to know a girl. He most definitely taking her out somewhere

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
You tellin me you never gave the p*ssy up on a first date? :usure:
There's a difference between connecting with a woman and then deciding its okay to have sex and a woman straight up knowing a dudes intentions and going along with it anyway.

At least an actual date shows a little intention. Chilling at the crib is straight to the business (even though dudes are afraid to say so)

There's is nothing wrong or unrespectable about a woman having sex on the first date under the right circumstances by the way. But some dudes just obviously just want to hit and that's it (just afraid to say so)

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

So you can't know a person without 4 walls keeping other people out?

Taking a chick out will show you 1000 times more about her than tossing something on netflix, trying to feel her up and fukk, failing and her going home.

You fail to understand that you can see the intimate 1 on 1 side of her OUTSIDE as well as inside. Not to mention you can see how she acts in public. It's easy to put on a front for one person who don't know you for a hour and some change. But to be out and possibly see people you know, people you don't, how they respond to certain places (taking a chick to the art museum is the ultimate 'are you a bird or not' test) can show me much more about a chick's character.

Shameonyou

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are we not talking about a first date type situation? You ask a female to kick it for the first time and you just bring her over to the crib? Thats a sign that you're tryna fukk for real. I've used it. But not with bytches who I knew weren't gonna be down for that. Activities make interaction and the "getting-to-know-you" stage easier. Once again, it opens up branches of conversation. You gonna just bring a chick you just kinda met over to your crib without knowin what kind of person she really is? word? that shyts dangerous IMO son.

bytch doesnt need to know where I live until I know she's not a crazy anyways :manny:

A woman that REALLY likes you, or is intrigued by you will chill wit your ass in a fukking parking lot for a year, if she liked you that much. Yall are doing the game backwards following society's expectations on how a girl should like you. Everyone is brainwashed.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
A woman that REALLY likes you, or is intrigued by you will chill wit your ass in a fukking parking lot for a year, if she liked you that much. Yall are doing the game backwards following society's expectations on how a girl should like you. Everyone is brainwashed.

:umad: u dont even believe that

Shameonyou

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You right, I don't know what most nikkas do, but I'm pretty sure I'm speaking on behalf of the nikkas that get p*ssy.

She is basically confirming what I'm saying.

More times than not a nikka isn't going to take a girl that he's see as a potential jump off or one night stand to a restaurant.

The story makes complete sense because that how men operate.

Also for me, when I hit a girl with that " come chill" talk its usually on some super late night shyt were she has to be thinking I just want to fukk.

If a man really trying to impress/ get to know a girl. He most definitely taking her out somewhere

Im not arguing on the premise that men DONT take chicks they arent serious about to dates. Im arguing on the fact that she says you cant get to know someone without having to go out. Which makes no sense to me. You didnt meet the chick at home, so you must have seen her outdoors to see how she "reacted" before approaching anyways.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps

If she hardly knows you how can she REALLY like you enough to chill in the parking lot at In and Out Burger for months on end?

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
There's a difference between connecting with a woman and then deciding its okay to have sex and a woman straight up knowing a dudes intentions and going along with it anyway.

At least an actual date shows a little intention. Chilling at the crib is straight to the business (even though dudes are afraid to say so)

There's is nothing wrong or unrespectable about a woman having sex on the first date under the right circumstances by the way. But some dudes just obviously just want to hit and that's it (just afraid to say so)
What about a guy who is honestly inviting a girl over to chill and get to know her? Like actually talk and have conversation, rather than throwing a movie on and trying to feel her up? I'm not saying its appropriate for a "first date" but I don't think its a negative thing.