So now just chilling is deemed as a negative?

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I wouldn't even dream of leading off with "come over and watch a $1 movie I got out of Redbox".

You guys believe in pimping. I get that. Spend her money, get as much as you can out of her, discard her. Seems comfortable enough for the male, but how can such a male call itself a "man"? If you desire to take advantage of the women you come across instead of caring for them then you haven't reached manhood yet.

Of course I try to thrill them. It doesn't take a whole lot (especially these days being up against the Redbox guy). Dinner and a movie for a first date, then something intersting thereafter (long walk in the park, free dance lesson, window shopping, wine tasting etc) and before you know it, SHE will be the one wanting to go chill.

A man's sexy is intimately bound to his pockets. You don't have to spend out, but you have to show her that $40 is nothing. Also, my personal satisfaction lies in her happiness. If she is grinning her ass off having a ball then I am equally fulfilled just sitting back and watching her enjoy herself.

By 2023 n****a are gonna be proud of stealing candy from small children at this rate.

*settles in*

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
smh @ the cheap, just want some as nikkas. no, "come over and chill" is not an option for the getting to know me phase, once we establish there's something there, then that's fine to throw in the mix. but between nikkas trying to get to know you via texting and wanting to date with "come by the crib" - hell no.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You nikkas is bringing jumpoffs to ya crib off rip? :damn: If it's a chick I think I can fukk on the first chill like that, I wouldn't want her knowing where the fukk I sleep.

Take that hoe to the park. It ain't like you can't fukk in the car if you think she bout it. If you tryna go for the "chill in the crib" on the first chill, it sounds like you just tryna fukk. Be real with yourself. Y'all know she right. It's not like she pulling for the 200$ first date like these twitter hoes trying to.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
The dating game shouldnt even be this complex or contrived.

Thats why there are gonna be a whole bunch of lonely miserable fukks in the future.

The dating game shouldnt even be a "game", people should naturally get to know each other. Wheter thru dinner, netflix at the crib, or fukking mickey ds :snoop:

Breh, nothing you do can make a woman happy. That's the crux of the problem.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
smh @ the cheap, just want some as nikkas. no, "come over and chill" is not an option for the getting to know me phase, once we establish there's something there, then that's fine to throw in the mix. but between nikkas trying to get to know you via texting and wanting to date with "come by the crib" - hell no.

Texting isn't cool :why:

I will say this, if they don't want to do it now at least they are upfront and not playing that role

Shameonyou

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
how can you get to know someone if all you do is sit in the house. oh, he said, I said. That ain't shiit. You don't know someone until you see them in different surroundings and different interactions.

And most bytches "evaluate" before they even give u some play.

You can't be no more than 12 with this assbackwards logic you using.

lol some people in life get it and some people just don't. You are the type that is basically defined by their environment rather than introspectively. If a bytch wont be a homebody with you, she don't deserve to see you "socialize" with anybody. This is why half these bytches play you nikkas, because yall aren't even you, you are who they want you to be, ole army ass nikkas.

first of all, Getting to know someone means GETTING TO KNOW THEM. THEM. Not how they interact with other people, and all that other shyt. That shyt comes with the territory eventually, but if a dude wants a girl to come hang with him at the crib and spend time with her ass, i don't see how that becomes a situation where she wont know who he is unless he goes "skydiving". That to me is backwards logic. Not only is a home a reflection of ones inner most thoughts and a way to express who they are, it is the place where MOST people are their true selves.

If you actually took time to comprehend what being someone vs being someone triggered by external sources was, you would have got my point a while ago.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Now you know why you're single. What you wont do, another brawd will, either way, I'm gonna get that nut :shaq:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Depends on where you meet the guy. I'd hope that my daughter doesn't just try to mess with a random guy who hands her a number on the streets. I'd hope that she picks a dude that a (girl) friend introduces her to, a guy who she works with, a guy that she see's in class, or a guy that she sees around campus often. :manny:

:leon:

You rich nikkas must really enjoy impressing women with money, then. :ld:

I'm not about that life.
let's be reality, for most people, probably half of the "romantic" interests they meet are strangers (meet at clubs, stores, on the street, parties, restaurants. etc.) and sexual assault happens most often with a man women know. let's be real, aint nothing positive coming out of "just chilling" most times. if both of you really just wanna fukk, then yea, do the chill thing cuz that's all it leads to, otherwise, i'm not coming to your house and i'm definitely not inviting unknown men to my place.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
lol some people in life get it and some people just don't. You are the type that is basically defined by their environment rather than introspectively. If a bytch wont be a homebody with you, she don't deserve to see you "socialize" with anybody. This is why half these bytches play you nikkas, because yall aren't even you, you are who they want you to be, ole army ass nikkas.

first of all, Getting to know someone means GETTING TO KNOW THEM. THEM. Not how they interact with other people, and all that other shyt. That shyt comes with the territory eventually, but if a dude wants a girl to come hang with him at the crib and spend time with her ass, i don't see how that becomes a situation where she wont know who he is unless he goes "skydiving". That to me is backwards logic. Not only is a home a reflection of ones inner most thoughts and a way to express who they are, it is the place where MOST people are their true selves.

If you actually took time to comprehend what being someone vs being someone triggered by external sources was, you would have got my point a while ago.

/thread

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC
I wouldn't even dream of leading off with "come over and watch a $1 movie I got out of Redbox".

You guys believe in pimping. I get that. Spend her money, get as much as you can out of her, discard her. Seems comfortable enough for the male, but how can such a male call itself a "man"? If you desire to take advantage of the women you come across instead of caring for them then you haven't reached manhood yet.

Of course I try to thrill them. It doesn't take a whole lot (especially these days being up against the Redbox guy). Dinner and a movie for a first date, then something intersting thereafter (long walk in the park, free dance lesson, window shopping, wine tasting etc) and before you know it, SHE will be the one wanting to go chill.

A man's sexy is intimately bound to his pockets. You don't have to spend out, but you have to show her that $40 is nothing. Also, my personal satisfaction lies in her happiness. If she is grinning her ass off having a ball then I am equally fulfilled just sitting back and watching her enjoy herself.

By 2023 n****a are gonna be proud of stealing candy from small children at this rate.

When you were single or if you still are, you only deal with chicks that you want to save or marry? Because you can't treat every chick the same breh. Why would you take every chick you exchange numbers with out on the town?:stopitslime:

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
:childplease:
got damm u dudes need help
you negative nikkas make it too easy for me:jawalrus:
Pretty much.

I DONT date. Haven't been on a real date with a new girl in about 5 years. I make it clear to every woman I talk to that I have no interest in a girlfriend anytime soon. If you wanna hit a chick and use chilling as a means to do such, then say so. Don't try to dress it up as "dating".

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
"The coli", where no middle ground exist............

Can we get those on t-shirts?